41

Jungkook had just woken up and right now he was making breakfast. He didn't know when the rest of the pack was coming so he hurried up and cleaned the kitchen. When he done sat down in the living room and started eating his food. Minutes went by and he wonder where his hyung's where. When he was about to call them his front door slammed open.

«I should start locking my door» He sighed.

"MY BABY I'M HERE" A shouting Taehyung said while running into the living room and jumped on

Jungkook.

"Hello hyung" Jungkook said giggling and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

The rest of them walked in to see Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling on the couch. They all smiled at the cute sight.

"Hey kooks" Namjoon said.

Jungkook saw the rest of them before waving cutely at them.

"Kookie I wanna see the pack symbol you designed" Jin said excitedly.

"Yes hyung i'll show you I just have to get this softy of me" Jungkook said and gently pushed Taehyung of him.

Jungkook got up and run up to his room Taehyung following after him.

"Is it me or is Taehyung really clingy on Jungkook today" Namjoon asked the rest of them.

«When is he not clingy» Jimin said

«You're right»

In Jungkook's room

Jungkook looked through his things to find the pack symbol. While looking he felt arms being wrapped around his waist.

«Oh hi Tae"

Taehyung snuggled closer to Jungkook neck.

Jungkook kept on looking for the symbols. When he found the he hid them inside his shirt so Taehyung couldn't see them.

"Why did you put them under your shirt kookie"

"So you don't see them Tae"

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook before attacking his face with kisses. Jungkook started giggling and Taehyung began to tickle Jungkook too. Jungkook fell down on the floor and Taehyung fell on top of him still tickling Jungkook. Jungkook was laughing so much trying to get Taehyung's hands off him. Taehyung stopped tickling Jungkook and leaned down to kiss Jungkook on his lips.

"CAN YOU GUYS HURRY UP!" They both heard Yoongi shouting from the living room.

They both got up and ran out of the room. Not wanting to get Yoongi more pissed.

When they arrived they saw all of the smirking towards them while Jin was shaking his head. They both blushed and sat down on the couch and Jungkook pulled out the pack symbol.

"So here are the symbols I hope you guys like it.." Jungkook said shyly while showing everyone the symbol.

"And Namjoon hyung here is the pack leader symbol" Jungkook said and gave Namjoon the pack leader design

Everyone was looking at the symbol and soon smiles were taking over their faces

"It's beautiful Jungkook"

"Yes it is, but why is there a bird if I may ask" Hoseok asked curious.

"Oh it's because the bird is the wings to the wolf and we all are wings to each other" Jungkook explained.

"That's beautiful Jungkook" Yoongi said with a smile.

" Well it looks like we all like it and Jungkook I love the the leader symbol." Namjoon said smiling.

"I'm happy you all liked it" Jungkook said with a huge smile.

They spent the rest of the day together, smiling, laughing, eating and just having fun.