Chapter 14: {The truth}

|How he treats you is how he feels about you.|

Nina's pov:

A few days passed by and somethings changed. Colton no longer came to my place after school and I didn't see any of his friends at school or even on the field. It was like they were ignoring us.

I did message Colton sometimes but he didn't reply to any of the messages. I stopped texting and looking for him two days ago. Whenever mom would ask if he came, I would lie and say that he did came and went early since he had a lot of works to do.

The girls and I buried ourselves in fighting at the club. We went there regularly and now I have some bruised or maybe broken ribs. I have some bruises on my stomach and shoulder but I hide it with foundation.

The girls were the same. They fight beside me and we won the match repeatedly.

"Do you want to see a doctor for your ribs?" Amy asked concerned.

"No, I'm good. They are hurting but I'll take my medicines." I said and they both frowned.

"Do you even know what medicines you need to take?" Eva asked and I nodded.

"I did have a bruised rib before." I pointed out.

"Are you going there today?" Amy asked and I shake my head no.

"Last night was too rough. I need to rest my muscles and my ribs. I may go tomorrow though." I explained.

"Alright then," Eva said

The bell rang and we all stood up. We walked to our locker and grabbed our books. We were about to walk away when a girl came to us.

"Nina?" She asked and I nodded.

"Actually the teacher needs you in the classroom." She said and I frowned.

"Which teacher are you talking about?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know her name but she said she needed you as soon as possible." She said and I nodded.

"We will see you after school," Amy said and I nodded.

I walked to the classroom the girl showed me and it was empty. There was no one here. I walked inside and peaked behind the desks and looked around. It was fucking empty.

I turned to leave but I stopped when I noticed someone blocking the way. He had his arm around his chest and he was glaring at me.

Did I do something wrong? Or is he on his period?

"What do you want?" I asked him and he walked further in, closing the door behind him. He walked toward me and each stepped he made, I took a back step.

"Adrian, what do you want?" I asked but he didn't reply. I felt my back touch one of the desk and before I moved away, he caged me.

"Lift your shirt up or I will tear it." He said dangerously calm.

"W-what? No! Why would I do that?" I asked and he sighed.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Lift it or  I'll tear it." He threatened and I scoffed. He might threaten me how much he wants but I know he won't do anything to me. I won't let him do it.

"No, I won't lift it," I stated stubbornly.

"I warned you." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

He grabbed both my hand and pinned them behind my back. I gasped when he easily lifted me and put me on the desk. He looked at me while he lifted my white top up. He looked down and I bit my lips when I felt him staring at the bruise on my ribs.

Fucking great...

"It's fucking broken." He said and looked up at me.

"I-it's not that bad," I said, hoping he would drop the matter. The only thing that was on my mind was how did he know about the bruise? Did he hear me talking to the girls? But that's impossible. There was no one around us when we talked.

"You are coming with me." He stated and I raise an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not," I said instantly.

He did say anything but let go of my hands. He took his phone and texted something really quickly before turning to look back at me again.

He leaned toward me and wrapped his arms around my back and under my thigh.  Another gasp escaped my lips, and I immediately wrapped my arm around his neck to stop myself from falling down.

He made his way outside.

"Adrian what are you doing? Someone might see us. Put me down!" I ordered but he ignored me. He walked to his car and thankfully no one was outside to see us. Everyone was in their classroom while here I was in his arms... unwillingly.

He opened the door of the car and made me sat down in the passenger seat. He immediately closed the door and walked to the driver seat. I try to open it but it was lock. He sat beside me and closed his door.

He fucking put the child lock on the door on my side!

"Adrian! Will you talk?" I asked getting more annoyed by him. He ignored me once again and I groaned. I looked beside me leaving him alone in his corner.

-----

We arrived at a house and it was kind of big looking from the outside. He parked and stepped out. He opened the door by my side and pick me up again.

"I can walk Adrian!" I said and he rolled his eyes. At least I got a reaction from him.

We walked inside the house with me still in his arms. I try to move but he tightened his grip on me. He walked upstairs and opened another room. He walked inside and put me on the bed.

"Don't move." He stated before walking away. I sighed and laid on the bed. I had nothing to do anyway.

After a few minutes, he walked in with a big bowl of water and a towel in his hand.

What is he up to?

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah