Y/n: Decisions

WHY IS THERE NO CONTENT FOR ME TO WRITE OFF OF THIS IS BULLSHIT

~
You were walking around town on patrol with Realiti. Even though she wants you to be a double spy, that didn't distract her from your work-study.

"Keep your eyes peeled," she said, looking around. You nodded with a hum. There was nothing that needed your attention. Everyone was walking around, chatting, laughing, having fun in general.

'Can't relate.'
You hissed at them like a hairless cat at a clump of fur. Realiti suddenly stopped and looked around.

"What? What's wrong?" You whispered. She suddenly pushed you out of the way. Before you knew it, a large concrete wall was erected from the ground. You looked around, mind going blank for a second.

"What the fuck happened?" You asked, standing up. The walls began to shake from someone's strength.

"Uh... why are the walls shaking like my ass at the club?"

"STOP WITH THE ASS SHAKING AND CLUB JOKES!!!" She yelled.

"Hello, heroes," a voice said. The concrete wall smashed in and there appeared a woman... actually, multiple.

"... am I on a dangerous amount of LSD, or are there multiple clones of that woman?" You asked, blinking.

"It's Gemini," she replied, willing away the wall. "She has the Gemini Zodiac."

"Uh... which was...?"

"Replication."

"Oh... that's bad, isn't it?"

"Very."

"... except if you're into orgies or something."

"Y/N!"
The villain laughed. It was a sultry tone. She, herself, was the human embodiment of sultry.

"Realiti and Y/n L/n... the former villain," she spoke. Her clones surrounded you.

"Is this going to be the genre of porn where we wrestle naked before vigorously fingering each other?"
Realiti sighed and the villain blinked at you for a minute.

"That is so specific, how do you even know—never mind!" Her clones attacked you, all from a 360 radius.

'Well... it's now or never!' You thought, activating your quirk for the first time.

 it's now or never!' You thought, activating your quirk for the first time

'ASS... SMASHHHH!!!!' You punched the ground, sending shockwaves through the concrete. The villain's replicas were blown away. Realiti stayed anchored to the ground. When the dust settled and everything calmed down, the villain stood, appearing through the smoke. Suddenly, she appeared in front of you, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at her.

"Shie Hassaikai... would love someone like you," she murmured gently, using the back of her knuckles to trail down your cheek. You inched away from her.

"Shie Hassaikai?" You repeated, "Who is that?" The villain smiled lightly, stepping away from you.

"It's too early in the game to reveal that," she teased, creating more clones and jumping away, confusing you as to which one she was. You owlishly blinked after her.

"Hey, kid!" You heard Realiti call, "You all right?" You nodded slowly.

"... yeah," you replied after a while. "I'm fine."

~
It was after your work study. You were sleeping in your dorm after a long day and night. It was quiet and dark. Everyone was asleep and no one was awake.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? ... or legal?" A hushed voice whispered.

"It'll be fine," another voice replied, "As for the second... no idea." The one sighed heavily.

"Are you sure she's the right person to entrust it to? She's not exactly... in the right state of mind."

"She'll be fine. I'm giving her the bare minimum. The worst she could do is bring a dragon into existence."

"You do realize she could... like... do drugs, right? Or drink?"

"Then that's her prerogative. Let's just do this."

~
You woke up at five in the morning. Realiti told you to meet her at a different location than her agency. You stretched and got out of bed, trying to find some clothes.

'I'm so tired...' You thought.

'Why can't I have some RedBull or coke...' When you turned, your foot knocked over something tall and metal. You looked down and saw a can of RB and... a small bag of... the magic white powder.

'Eh?'
You blinked. Once. Twice.

'EHHHH?!?!?!?!?!'
You ran around the room, tearing it apart.

'HOW DID THAT GET IN HERE?!?! I DIDN'T BRING IT BACK WITH ME!!! DID SOMEONE SET ME UP?!?!' You tore open the bag and took a whiff.

'OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO JAIL!!!!'

"Y/n L/n, you are hereby under arrest for the possession of drugs—"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
~
You dragged yourself out of the dorm building. Midoriya, Kirishima, Ochaco, and Tsuyu were already outside.

"Oh! Good morning, Y/n!" The redhead greeted.

"You're going in, too?" Ochaco asked. You nodded.

"Mm..."

"Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, "You... don't seem like yourself..."

"Kero, he's right," Tsuyu said, "Did you take anything?"

"... I might've..."

"Aw man," Kirishima said, "Now we have to get her detoxed again."

~
After your body was cleansed from an unhealthy amount of coke, the five of you, for some reason, walked in the same direction, took the same train, turned the same corner...

"Wow... it's almost like we were told to meet up in the same place," you said sarcastically.

"OH! I BET WE WERE TOLD TO MEET UP IN THE SAME PLACE!!" Midoriya suddenly exclaimed.

"I SAID THAT FIRST YOU COCKRING!!!"

"OW! OW! OW!"

~
When you got to the destination, The Big Three were already standing in front of the building, which was weird to you, cause you're not friends. When you entered the lobby, there were dozens of minor and popular heroes from all around Japan.

"Oh shit... orgy time," you said. Kirishima nudged you.

"Stop that..." He softly scolded.

"Try and stop me, pussy."
He just sighed. Multiple people who you recognize were standing in the room. Including Realiti and Aizawa. You looked around.

'The hell is going on here?' You thought. You ran up to your employer.

"Yo, yo!" You said, "What's going on? Everyone's stiff like dicks."
She sighed and looked down at you.

"Shie Hassaikai," she replied, "We have more evidence about their motives." You furrowed your brows.

'Shie... Hassaikai?'

"Thanks to the information we received from you all," Sir Nighteye spoke from the front of the room. "The investigation has moved forward substantially. We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning."

'Wait... so I have to sit...? And be quiet? And civil...? ... fuck.' You melted to the ground dramatically.

'I'm doomed...'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}