Chapter 8 : The mission

Finka: I kick in the door and move in. I see a white mask turn our way surprised. I shoot him right in his forehead snapping his head back. I see out of the corner of my eye a white mask turn towards me aiming his gun. Then his head also snaps back as Hibana shoots him. We all move in and kill the rest of them. I then I signal to my team floor clear move down. We silently move down the stairs to the ground floor. Check the rooms I signal. We sweep the floor and no one found any one. I unmute my mic and say through it we're all clear watch your self KillMonger there all merging on you.

Rewind a 5 minutes
(Warning graphic)

Y/N: I take out my katanas. One in each hand and take off a white mask head and leap over and burry my left katana in the stomach of one and cut of another ones arm. I withdraw my katanas and hear one yelling into a radio. I end the two I was fighting and walk towards the sound of the radio. I walk into the rooms and see two white masks I the room one in the corner on the radio and one guarding the door. I step in and feel 5 out of the 30 bullets hit me. I don't pay them any head though as I walk towards them. I hear the white mask on the radio yell oh god it's him! Send all units please! No army can stop me I think as the other one reloads. I take two big steps and grab the muzzle and point it up and stab him in the throat. I grab the other and pull out some knives and pin him to the wall. I'll save you for interrogation later. I hear tons of white masks rushing down. I step back into the hallway and see two white masks leading the charge with riot shields. Amateurs I think as I quickly throw two of my knives impaling them in the face. I see two more with shields rush down and a pair with hostages gun to there forehead hiding behind them. I recognize both of them. Underground scumbags that deals weapons to terrorists. I hear them shout give up or we'll kill them. I walk forward and raise my hands and put my katanas away. I then say I to my headset two 8 inch and feel on both sides of my back below my shoulders two knives appear. I grab them and throw them into the hostages going through and killing the white masks. I then sprint to them and kill the shield holders. I then walk back down and waited thirty seconds for the second wave of about 50 rush down. I hid so all of them could file in. This sounds like this is all that's left in the base. I then leap forward into the hoard and start slaying. I dint register Finka warning me and then saying she's coming down to help.

Finka: I say let's go help KillMonger. We Form up again and start moving to the basement. When we reach the stairs we see two hostages barley alive with one knife each i there body and a white mask behind them. We then see four riot shield terrorists laying dead.

Twitch: oh my god I say I'm in shock. He killed four shields by himself. No operator would go one on one with them if they have another choice.

Valkyrie: Jesus! What happened down here as I see the hostages on the floor.

Alibi: look he's in there I point a into the hoed of white masks.

Hibana: we have to help him! I shout raising my gun.

Finka: no stop I say putting my hand on Hibana's gun. If we interfere he won't appreciate it nor will it help. Twitch and Habana help the hostages take them some were safe on the first floor. Valkyrie and Alibi make sure no one can sneak up on us. I'm going to go find me supplys.

Y/N: as I cut my way through the swarm I begin to hum the distance by cake. I am strangely at peace. I cut through and am left with ten white masks. Bring it on. I cut down two on the spot and kill three with my throwing knives. I kick one knocking him out and kill the final four. I walk over to the one that's knocked out and shake him awake. I turn on my speakers on my helmet. Who's orders was it to attack the Uni I say I a deathly low voice. I see him pale up and say i don't know man I don't know! Oh sure you do I say. And if you don't well you will with you have.