33. Here Comes the Bride, All Dressed in Wine

Tehehe. Four chapters left :)))) This is getting real! XD LMAO Enjoy your chapter. Guys PLEASE VOTE. Stay STD free

With a roll of my eyes, I adjusted my light pink dress to keep my boobs from spilling out. That’s my problem these days, my boobs. You’d think I was pregnant or something, except, I haven’t had sex in months. I just can’t bring myself to sleep with Ryder. I mean, we cuddle and stuff but sex was not intriguing to me. Winston and I are doing much better ever since the funeral and even that was a while back. I’m just Hannah the STD tracer and Ryder’s girlfriend.

I go to cheerleading practice and then go home. My life was simply…boring. I sighed into the mirror. God, why did my life suck so much? Being Ryder’s girlfriend wasn’t all too bad, I promise. He was a fun guy. We hung out all the time and I could tell him almost anything.

I wasn’t any closer to finding my mysterious texter so I have put it out of mind and started focusing on my school work, even though I’m antsy for my college admission to Columbia.

“Hannah, hurry, you go out in a few,” my cousin Nina reminded me.

I sighed. Crapsauce, I hate weddings. They were boring, long, and overly gushy. If I ever get married, mine would be fun and simple. My mom was doing the most. It was like Alice from Twilight paid us a visit or something. I shook my head and linked my arm with Brad’s.

He was such a huge flirt, and the old Hannah that had no boy experience whatsoever would have fallen for him once upon a time but at this point in my life, there was no one worth falling for anymore. He winked at me and squeezed my waist.

“Brad, it’s my mother’s freaking wedding, would you please be respectful?” I hissed, waiting for the right beat to begin walking down the aisle on.

“That would be no fun, now would it?” he purred in my ear. I threw my elbow back, hitting him square in the stomach. “Oomf,” he grunted.

The beat hit and I yanked Brad into step with me, painting a smile on my face. Bruter was down there waiting, grinning so wide I figured his face would stay like that. I winked at him and he chuckled a little. He looked dashing in his dark black suit, his hair neatly combed back.

Now, like I said, Winston and I are fine and Ryder and I are still dating. That didn’t mean that all things were peachy within my own self. Ever since the funeral I’ve been a wreck. Ryder talks to me but I’m thinking about Winston. Ryder kisses me but I’m imagining Winston. Ryder touches me but I’m wishing for Winston. Ryder smiles at me and I envision Winston. I was having a serious problem.

Ryder was sitting in the right pews smiling at me and Winston was sitting in the left side of the pews, his eyes elsewhere. I wanted to jump up and down to get his attention. Brad looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

“Are you okay?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m fine.” I shook my head and stared straight ahead, letting go of Brad to stand on the Bridesmaid’s side. I looked to Ryder again and returned his smile before turning to Winston who was now looking at me.

Hi, I mouthed.

He winked. Hi.

That warmed the cockles of my heart and a full blown smile broke out across my face. “Here Comes the Bride” started playing and the doors to the chapel opened, showcasing my mother who was all dressed in white with her humongous belly sticking out. I chuckled.

Bruter shifted on his feet and grinned so broadly I would swear his face would never be able to be adjusted back. My mother’s train trailed along behind her, her veil covering her face as her hair curled around her. I have to admit, my mother looked divine.