Chapter 2-

Adora's POV-

I turned around slowly, holding my breath slightly. Instead of looking at her in the eye, I looked down at her black converse then up to her eyes, I gripped my bag in my hand feeling my cheeks heat up I closed my eyes for a moment trying to regain my spinning thoughts, letting out a shaky breath.

I looked at her in the eyes again seeing the smirk on her face. Her blue, and yellow eyes focused on me.  "H-hi Catra." I felt my face heat up, even more. "Why are you here?" 

"What no, how are you, what you been up too?" She tilted her head to the side frowning for a second then her smirk reappeared, she took a small step closer to an arm's length between us. 

I got enough control over my thoughts as I set my hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow. She chuckled, her straight white teeth peeking out from under her lips.

"Fine, I was touring the school." She said smiling. I paused for a moment, my words caught in my throat. "Wait, your transferring here?!" She nodded her head "Yeah, My stepmom got her job moved here or something so, I'm coming here now." When those last few words her expression changed she seemed happy but as quick as it came it was gone.

I nodded my head, my stomach fluttering with butterflies. She looked back at the girl's locker room then down at my bag. "So you do cheer?"

I blinked, "Huh- Oh umm yeah." I nodded my head tapping my foot on the ground getting slightly anxious. "Cool, I do football so maybe I'll see you at a few practices." She grinned at me, I messed with the sleeve of my shirt trying to do something with my hands. "Yeah, maybe." I smiled at her my face burning. "Have you toured the school yet cause I still have like 40 minutes till I got to get going, I-I could show you around." I pointed behind me to the doors to exit the gym. She looked at me her eyes widening some, she seemed shocked then quickly but up her hand. "N-no it's fine I already did with some friends, but Ummm thanks."

I looked down at the floor nodding my head, disappoint meant rushing through my body. I shook off the feeling then looked up at Catra. "Ok, well I'll see you around then. Byee!" I waved goodbye, as she nodded her head at me and waved by herself...

I walked to the parking lot and stepped into my little Jeep, I sighed and put the keys into the ignition and drove to a small clearing next to the woods, I put the car into park and turned on the radio then turned it up halfway after a minute of just sitting there, I burst into tears...

HIEE, so I didn't like this chapter as much but its the best I've got so far...