7

Monae Jania Martin | Rocky💚

"Awe hell, fuck his ass want na!?" I said kicking my legs whining.

"Who guh?" Pinky asked looking my way.

"Joseph bitch ass." I told her before my room door open.

"Aight Imma head out." Pinky said getting up out the bed.

"So why you here?" I asked him right when Pinky left out.

"I wanted to tell you this in person and whatever I tell you please promise you won't  leave out my life." He told me as his eye get watery.

"Joe you know Imma always be here for you now tell me." I told him before he sigh.

"I got a girl pregnant." He told me and lord everything started spinning. Everything we went through during our relationship and the shit I did for his ass when he ain't had shit he decided to go and got somebody else pregnant.

"Monae?" He called me before everything went black.

8 months later

"I'm finna kill them bitches with my bare hands on my sons!" Kentrell said as he enter my hospital room.

"Don't worry if I can't catch they asses on earth then Imma catch em in hell." I told him right when Baby Joe enter  with Tyler.

"Fuck them bitches at? Matter fact where Pinky, Tootie, and Kassi asses at!?" Baby Joe yelled out catching a fit.

"You acting like I know where they at, so stop yelling." I told him rubbing my temple.

"I knew I should've went with you to that show." Kentrell said pacing.

"You good Kentrell, just know when I heal bitches go feel me but 10x worst on Dump." I said before pulling the covers over me.

Month later

"So Kassi don't fuck with you no more?" Pinky asked me as I do her hair.

"Yep, and I don't give a fuck, not my fault you wanna fight Kentrell and he won the fight." I told her making her burst out laughing.

"Bitch you agg, but I heard she fucking with Cuban." Pinky told me making me smack my lips.

"Welp ain't no coming back from that." I told her after finishing up.

"Now when Cuban fuck her over like she did us she ain't go have nobody but Coco ass." She told me before talking again. "Now why Kentrell did her like that though?"

"So Kassi told me that she got an abortion and she expect me to not tell Kentrell knowing we tell each other everything. So when they was in Flordia Kentrell comforts her bout and she started playing victim then she put her hands on him and then everything led to another." I told her shrugging.

"Karma finna get the hell out her no cap." Pinky said as we got ready to head to the studio.

"Yes Ma'am." I told her

"I didn't get this draco tatted for no reason I  got this bitch tatted after a bitch told me in her song
"You  ain't got enough muscle for the draco to kick back" Rocky, why you speaking on me, bitch? I wasn't speaking on you" Trinity said from her live as Pinky watch it since somebody sent it to her.

"Damn fuck she come from? Bitch want some attention na." I said smacking my lips going in the booth.

The producer gave me a signal before the beat started.

"Yeah, you  been  on my dick bitch. You love my style." I said in the mic I seen Kentrell,Baby Joe, Three, and Herm entering before the beat dropped.

"Glock on me now and that bitch fully loaded Why  bitches talking pistols and I know they homeless Do it for the gram, they don't really want it
I got bitches cliquin' up 'cause they already folded You got a big head, I got a big gun I  want bitches dead, don't care which one I put bitches on they heads, tell 'em get some We could scrap or we could shoot, just tell 'em pick one!"

"Say she coming to the city, I should bring my niggas She must want me back in jail 'cause I'on play with niggas But my guys don't need a reason, better save ya niggas When you finally get yo L bitch don't be blamin' niggas Cuban got her head bust for a free chain Kassi linkin' up with opps so she could scream gang
Tracey tatted a gun she never shot, I think the bitch lame Never been a hoe, if it's a problem I'mma speak names
I'll chop the whole car, fuck them bitches ridin' Stunna came to BR but the bitch was hiding They don't really want no smoke, bitches know I'm slidin'!"

"Cause if it really came to it bitches know they dyin' Tracey on some shit, bitch come get a testing If she stay off my dick, shit I'll give her extra Seen in person she ain't shit so I don't even sweat her. All she do is talk shit so I can't even let her You gave that pussy to a lame, now you mad about it Cuban fucked a snitch nigga, ain't no way she 'bout it Stunna pussy got a ticket, you can pay her out it
My nigga know my shit on lock so he don't play about it!"

"Hoes still ain't got a car, but they got a M I'm a hustler. I'll never see me roll with them Free hair and some clothes, bitches think they goals? Whoever put you bitches on know they fuckin' wrong"

"Hoes don't see a doctor, but they see me post When I ran down on Cuban that bitch seen a ghost I be thuggin' in my city, it ain't hard to find me Talkin' niggas that they fucked is when they caught a body!"

"Yes, I'mma knock the color out these bitches wigs Me turn down some beef? Bitch I never did Since these bitches want me dead tell 'em get me then Y'all got abortions 'cause y'all know I woulda killed the kids I'll spit on bitches mamas if I ever seen 'em
I'll tell the truth. To be one hunnid, I do not believe 'em Hoes gathered all they niggas just for one scar And the picture in the cage, that was the dumbest part!"

"Lemme gather all my niggas, ain't no going home Head busted, teeth missin', and some broken bones
Cuban told the whole world she be callin' 12 If I'on get 'em back on Earth I'mma catch 'em in hell Bitches catchin' a shell. They be cappin' forreal That nine on me like my jeans, ain't no lackin' forreal Bitches actin' forreal Give 'em action they tell When you had braces in yo mouth, that's not packin' the steel!"

"I think bitches is jokes. Besides pictures they broke I let bitches hang they self, I just give 'em the ropes Every bitch that wanted beef say my song as a quote That's why they can't stay away. Shit, I'm better than dope
All y'all bitches can die They just sick I'm the goat Until they bury bitches souls, I'mma bully them hoes Bitches know what I'm on Just keep rappin' for now All that tough shit they was postin', they takin' it down Ain't no takin' me down Get to sprayin' 'em down And if you on them bitches side then I'm layin' you down I'm in the booth like it's a gym, shit I'm playin' for now!"

"I'm Rocky Badd, hard body.Now say that I'm lyin!" I rapped before I started talking my shit.

"Bitch, y'all already know what the fuck I'm on and you been on my dick, bitch. You love my style! And we keepin' all that shit! B"

"Say Slime lets remix my song overdose." Kentrell said entering the booth.

"I ain't got nothing down for it." I told him.

"Just freestyle dumbass." He told me before slapping his headphones one.

"Aight say no mo!" I said before the beat came on.

A/N: I don't know what I wanna do with this book no more. I might just delete it or end it idk🤷🏿‍♀️