16

Omg I updated? Woah! I apologize for the long wait !!! I miss Woojin:( </3
-
Jisung pov

It was my first day of school and I woke up extra early. My usual time to wake up is around 7-7:10, but today I woke up at 6. Just so I know that I am all read and that I wouldn't rush. Lala had bought all my supplies so Minho and I wouldn't buy useless things. We're so lucky to have her.

Thankfully all my stuff had been prepared and are inside my backpack. I hadn't gone anything bug on my backpack. I just chose a simple black backpack with a few pockets and waterproof. I also had gotten a gym bag, Minho recommended it to me just in-case I would get into any sports team.

I had already showered and combed my hair drying it and pushing it back just a bit. I did my facial routine which contained, facial wash, toner, sunscreen, and moisturizer. Nothing too much- though Lala sort of got out of hand when it came to facial things. It was sort of her thing.

I finished up and laid out my clothes that I was going to wear. I wanted to make an okay first impression with everyone at school so I didn't dress like a 'bad' boy or a boy that screamed "arrogant and rich douche". So I just chose a white polo with a sleeveless beige knit sweater over it with black straight jeans and white converse. Simple, though neat.

I looked at myself in my mirror. I have never seen myself this way before. I took a moment to sit down and remember my past. I was so mischievous, rude, rubbish kid. I wonder how I got so lucky. Wait I know, it was Minho. He saved me.

I heard a soft knock at the door making me snap out of my thoughts. "Come in!" the door clicked open. Mr.Lee stood there tall with a calming smile. I gave him a nod letting him one over.

He took long strides over to me. "Hello Jisung, good morning, I just wanted to talk to you about school, you know give you a dad pep talk." I nodded and turned my whole body to him letting him know I was all ears.

"I wanted to let you know that you should be careful on who you make friends with, if you feel alone or uncomfortable I want you to find a teacher or Minho, right away," he says "I'm trying to be cautious with you because I know this is your first time being at a school,, I'll be honest even when I was young back then I hated school- but I want you to study well and do good!" He encourages me, pumping his fists in the air.

My heart felt warm, a new emotion I haven't experienced yet maybe?

"Yes Mr.Lee I will do exactly that, I am
So thankful for what you and Minho have done," I said "Doing my best in school and becoming successful in life is the least I can do to repay you guys." He smiles at me eyes turning into moons.

"Please no need to call me Mr.Lee, I want you to call me dad," he says patting my back "Please come down soon when you're ready to eat breakfast, Minho is already down there!" He says leaving.
I gulped, Minho. I know what we're doing is wrong and if Mr.Lee- no dad finds out he'll be furious. But I can't help it. I think he's my first love.

What am I going to do?