Awakening

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

First of all, sorry for the late update. Got a lot in my hands right now. You know, the usual daily life. Secondly, I did add something in the Prologue and the Premonition chapter, but I don't think it's a major changes, though it is advisable to read those again before you read this chapter.

And finally, I thank you for your patience. I hope you satisfy with this chapter. :D

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Boboiboy is awake!" Ochobot exclaimed before he went back to the room.

The elementals quickly ran through the door with Fang and the others followed suit, except for Admiral Tarung and Dalik who stayed behind. However, just before they reached the door, Tanah whispered something to Petir caused the lightning element skidded to stop and block the path by crossing swords in front of him, stopping Fang and the others from moving forward. Fang gritted his teeth as he saw the door was shut behind Petir.

"Petir! What are you doing?! Let us through!"

Petir huffed as he slashed the swords forward, causing the others to step back. "I can't let you go near him right now."

"Dey, just let us in already! He is our friend, you know!" Gopal exclaimed in annoyance. Why did Petir stopped them? Its not that they would cause any harm to Boboiboy anyway!

"Tanah will give the final word whether you can see him or not. Now, back off!" Petir dispelled his swords and cross his arms on his chest after the others backed off from the room in a favourable distance. Yaya took a step forward as she tried to reason with the fierce lightning element.

"But-"

Petir narrowed his eyes dangerously. "I am warning you..." Yaya wisely back off, went to sit beside Ying at the table.

A few minutes later, Tanah walked out of the room, alerting everyone outside. Tanah patted Petir's shoulder, motioned him to go inside. Petir huffed as he observed Tanah's exhausted appearance for a second and murmured, "Sit down before you collapse."

Tanah smiled. "I will. Go see him."

Petir nodded before he walked into the room hurriedly, leaving Tanah stood on Petir's previous spot. Tanah turned to the anxious faces in front of him, gave an apologetic smile. "I am sorry for Petir rudeness, but I can't let you in right now. We, the elemental powers need to confirm something with him first."

"Is Boboiboy okay?" Fang asked the earth element.

"Yeah...sort of..." Tanah rubbed his face with a dejected sigh. "It's complicated."