Ch. 52 - The Big Three

A/N: LISTEN I KNOW I SAID NO CHAPTER TODAY BUT LOOK. LISTEN.

My friend has been working on her own fanfic for her MHA OC, and it's being published today! Please go read it on her account! (RainbowRose_Arts ) I'm helping her edit it and she's putting a lot of work into it ^^

Anyways since I did end up posting today that means no chapter Friday, so I can still stay ahead.

Go wild, shippers.

----------

Hitomi stared at Bakugou from the doorway before her face suddenly flushed

Hitomi stared at Bakugou from the doorway before her face suddenly flushed. "Huh?!"

Bakugou scowled, resting his head on his hand. "You wanted help, didn't you? So are you just gonna stand there like an idiot or come inside?"

Hitomi blinked at him for a solid three seconds before tentatively stepping through the doorway, her eyes drifting around the room as she closed the door.

It was surprisingly neat, books and school supplies organized on his desk, with some All Might posters taped on the wall. There wasn't nearly as many as Midoriya's room had, but Hitomi smiled at the fact Bakugou was just as much a fan of the former No. 1 hero as her other friend was.

"Are you done staring at my room yet?"

Hitomi spluttered, immediately plopping down on the floor at the table. "...Sorry." She felt stiff, as if this was somewhere she shouldn't be.

Bakugou dropped their class History textbook onto the table, the loud slam startling Hitomi a little bit. She watched as he flipped through it, stopping at the latest chapter they were studying.

"Uh-! You don't have to get that!" Hitomi stuttered, pulling her workbook back to her. "I just wanted your help with one question..."

"I already said, a lot of your answers from today's homework is wrong. Plus, it's a chance for me to know what I missed before Deku does," he growled.

"Oh..." Hitomi sweatdropped. She scratched her cheek, looking away. Her chest had that fluttery feeling again, and she didn't understand why. Well, she had felt something odd earlier about the idea of being alone in his room with him, but she couldn't figure out why she was feeling that.

It's probably something stupid, anyway.

----------

"So what did we want Manchuria for?" Bakugou asked, staring at her.

"Uh..." Hitomi tapped her chin, thinking. She suddenly groaned, flopping down onto the floor. "I don't know. Why does history have to be so hard?!"

"You're not gonna get it if you keep complaining."