Part 57

Naksh- I love you keerti..

Keerti- I love you too Naksh..

he bend down and kissed on her forehead...she closed her eyes

He smiled at her and hug her...she hug him back...

They both feel each other...he kissed on her hair...

Naksh- I feel relaxed when you hug me keerti..I can't explain kitna lite feel Karta hu me..when you're around me...

She broke the hug when reality stuck her...

He look at her...

Keerti- vo me...

He see tears in her eyes..he got worried seeing her like this...he cupped her face in his palm...

Naksh- hey!! why are you crying? What happened to you please tell me...

He wiped her tears..

Naksh- Keerti please tell me. What happened kisine kuch kaha hai tumse..

Keerti nods no..

Naksh- phir Kya hua hai..Keerti.. please jaan say it..you know naa..I can't see you like this..

He said this looking into her eyes..she see only love and care for her in his eyes...

She tried to compose herself...

Keerti- vo..vo I just got emotional...

Naksh- really...

Keerti- yes vo ye sab dekh...

Naksh- oh God!! seriously keerti yaar you scared me... I thought pata nahi Kya ho gaya..kahin meri kisi baat se you got hurt...

Keerti- I'm sorry...

Naksh- sorry for what?? For being emotional...ek secret batau... I also got emotional kitni achi memories haina hamari is classroom me..in this entire school we have lots of memories..

Keerti nods..

Naksh thought to lite up her mood..He put his arms around her neck...

Naksh- aww mera baby emotional ho gaya..how cute?

She look at him widening her eyes...

Naksh- ab Kya Kare mera baby hai hi born cute..

He wink at her and pull her cheeks...

Naksh- I love your cuteness..isi cuteness pe hi toh ye dil fida hai...

He hold her hand and twirl her...he hug her from back...

Naksh- Chalo let's watch movie and mere baby ka mood change ho jaye ga..

Keerti- Naksh...

Naksh- Chalo naa please for me..

Keerti- ok..

He hold her from arms and take her outside toward car...

He made her sit in car and drove toward movie theatre...

Naksh pov
Pata nahi keerti aise kyu behave Kar rahi aisa kyu lag raha that's she is hiding something...I need to find it out...vo khud kuch nahi bataye gi nahi.. kaisa boyfriend hai tu Naksh Singhania Teri girlfriend kisi baat se pareshaan and you don't even know the reason...do something Naksh...

After sometime
He stop the car outside theater
They both enter inside theater
There is no one in theater expect them...

Keerti- Naksh.. koi bhi nahi hai yahan toh...