Chapter 33

Ellie; 

Ellie POV

"Woah" I gasped at the snow that covered New York as we flew over it.

"Pretty isn't it" Billie smiled next me as she leaned over my shoulder to look out the little window too.

"It's beautiful" I leant against her and sighed from how content I am. It's Christmas and I'm spending it with my girlfriend who I love and her family who I love just as equally.

"Not as beauti—"

"I swear to god Billie if you 'as you' I will punch you so hard" I cut off her cringyness.

"Why not?" she whined against my neck.

"Because we aren't that couple, leave that gross shit for Fin and Claudia" I flickered my eyes over to the couple on the other side of the plane who were a mirror image of our position.

"Bro again why not? Is it cause you'd start blushing my little baby?" she cooed in her baby voice, pinching my cheeks.

Of course it is but I'm not going to tell her that, Billie's ego doesn't need to be fed even more. "No idiot" I pushed her away.

"I think you would my love" she teased, and I felt the familiar heat spread across my cheeks and she 'awed'.

"It's just flushing from the cold"

"E we aren't even out of the plane yet" she laughed.

"Yeah well looking at the snow makes me cold"

I have never seen snow and let me tell you it's so fucking pretty. After dropping our stuff off at the apartment Fin, Claudia, Billie and I took a cab to a night market. Festive lights filled the night as did everyone's laughter and joy who passed us.

"Here you are baby" Billie passed me a hot chocolate and grabbed my free hand, locking it with hers.

"Thanks Bil" I pecked her lips and sighed looking at the snow-covered tree's around us "it's so pretty here I love it! Oh my god look they have a socks stall!" I pulled us towards the stall, immediately grabbing the most festive socks for Billie and I. Walking around the market took a good few hours and after three more cups of hot chocolate we were ready to leave.

"Babe I think they've had enough" Fin told Claudia as she gave us a haul in the cab ride back to the apartment.

"No! Keep going we still have like ten minutes of this ride left!" I exclaimed making Finneas and Billie groan.

"Thank you, Ellie" Claudia smiled at me and flipped off the grumpy siblings "ya'll are fucking rude"

"Bro I love you, but I couldn't give a flying fuck about how many scarves you bought" Billie told Claudia and I slapped her leg.