Chapter 9 First Dinner

Hey sorry for not updating. I'm trying to get some chapters done in the batkid soulmate story. But I keep on getting off wattpad and going on YouTube and Instagram again. 🤦🏼‍♀️. I'm working on it👍👍
--------

Chapter 9

Third person POV.

Wade got out the car and stretched. His eyes looked around the knew surrounding, he was quite happy about the place... maybe not how white the places looks but they did talk about painting it a different color and adding on to it.

Ruby and Wade were actually quite excited for that part. They liked building things, little house for animals like her dog bud and their neighbors back home.

They also worked on helping fix up houses. It was fun to them. They just loves anything that could make things. Like drawing, painting, writing, building things and so on.

"I missed you guys" Sarah said out loud. She pulled away from Damon and went and gave Ruby a bone crushing hug. Ruby being polite but awkward Ben she is hugged her back, but very awkwardly.

Damon sees this and just laughs, Sarah chuckles and goes and hugs Wade who give a better hug then his sister.

Ruby went back to acknowledging her dog. She was happy to be back with her dog. She missed him so much.

Small time skip.

It was getting late when they actually started to look at the place. Firstly they went and got dinner to bring back, and sat down in the living room in the semi bright and semi not bright living room. They had sat down at the very, very low dinning table, but luckily it was actually comfortable.

The food was placed out with drinks and napkins.

Everyone got burgers and fries, with hot and BBQ wings and celery and carrots, and some fries

Everyone got burgers and fries, with hot and BBQ wings and celery and carrots, and some fries. They had also got a shit load of water bottle and a case of Pepsi.

"So tomorrow Dinner is going to be at the Wayne Family mansion. Bruce has also added some more guest to. A couple of his friends... and also semi... mine too... well one of them are my friends" Sarah said.

Ruby tended up. She forgot about the dinner and meeting her soulmate. And now she was reminded of it.

"And if any of you have a problem with what to wear just come to me... I know I will having to help Damon" Sarah added on.

Sarah giggles and Ruby and Wade laughed at Damon. He rolled his eyes and just continued to stuff his face with his fries.

"Don't chock honey" Sarah sang out.

Bud came strolling over to Ruby and lays her down with his head on Ruby's lap. Ruby would have easily pet her dog, but she was eating burgers, fries and wings... her fingers weren't the best at the time.

"So Ruby I know because of Damon that you have always wanted to have room that fits a bed and maybe a little bit more.... so I kind of picked that room for you. There is a bed already in there. I had help with my friend Daian". "That's one of Bruce's friends that's going to be at the dinner" Sarah added on.

Ruby was confused now. Her mark tingled when she heard Diana's name.  It's the feeling she gets when she thinks about Bruce.

She shakes her head and just pushed the her thought away and contuined to eat.

"In that room there is a closet on the right side of the room when you walk in. It's at the back of the room where your head would be laying. The door is taken off and in the closet is a desk" she said. "There is also a big mirror on the ground leaning up. It's close to your door" she added on.

Ruby was really excited to see that. She always wanted a bedroom like that. She couldnt wait to make it has her own. "Also down worry about where your close will go. There a bedroom next door. It's a medium size room. That's were you can put you stuff from your old room"

Ruby nods her head, "Thank you so much" she said. Sarah smiled, "For you Wade you have a big room, it's actually across of Ruby's" Sarah said. "It's really cool. I have put a bed also in you're room. You can move it anywhere you want. For the both of you I haven't had the time to put the sheets and blankets on... so later we will have to do that" she said.

"I really hope you like this house... we have a big property, so we can build whatever we want on it" Damon said. "I for one love this place" Wade said. "I love it too" Ruby chirped in.

"This place is better then our old one" she adds on. Wade agrees.

Damon smiles and looks over to Sarah with adorning gaze.

Time skip.

"Oh yes. I forgot to tell you that the basement or one of the barns are for the both of you. You can do whatever you want to it... not to ruin but to make as your own.... like a man cave. Bro cave. Whatever you want to call it" Sarah said.

"You just have to pick" Damon added in.

Both Ruby and Wade smiled at each other. Both of them were happy. They loved this place.

The house had two floors with an medium sized attic then a basement. The out side there was a garage for cars.

The house contained of 4 rooms upstairs with two of them having bathrooms, then a bathroom on the other side of Ruby's room.

Then on the main floor had 2 rooms one having a big bathroom then a small bathroom at the end of the hallway. It had a big kitchen and living room, sadly a small dining room.

The basement had a bathroom, it also had a small bathroom and a small room on the side.

Sarah took them to Wade's room first.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader