Chapter 10 Brother

Sorry for not updating, I have been working on a new story and it is taking longer then I thought it would take. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Chapter 10

Third person POV. 

Wade was a smiling mess. He couldn't stop smiling when he saw his room. It was mostly empty but he could work with it.

"So follow me" Sarah said. Waze followed her and she shows him the bathroom. "So this is your bathroom. Of course it's your bathroom... it's in your room" Sarah rambled on.

"Come on love, calm down" Damon said. He walked over and peck her lips. Sarah smiled at Damon. "Ok let's go show Ruby her rooms, and bathroom" Damon said.

Sarah squealed out and left the room with the other follow behind her.

Ruby followed with her hands in her pocket. Bud follow her around the house. Bud missed Ruby. He slept every night in Ruby's room. "So the drivers helped me bring everything in. It's all most in the basement.... for some reason. At the time I thought it was a great idea... but then after worth. It was stupid. So we would have to just take some boxes up tomorrow" Sarah said.

Sarah goes to the door that was close and opens it wide. She turned around and smiled at Ruby. Wade walks past Ruby and into her room. "Wow. I love it!" Wade yelled out. Ruby giggled and walked into the room.

She smiled big. She loved it, "Thank you so much. I love it" she beamed out.

She walked over to the bed and crawled on top. Bud jumps up beside her and lay down. "The blankets and sheets are down stairs in the dryer" Sarah said. "There done" she adds on.

Small time skip.

Ruby and Wade were getting ready for bed. They both where so tired, all they wanted to do now was go to sleep. Even though Ruby was none stop thinking about the dinner, where she would be meeting her soulmate.

Let's say that again. Her soulmates.

She is going to be quite shocked when she finds out that she had more then 1 soulmate. She had 5 soulmates in total. She's going to be way more shocked, awkward and very very shy.

She was going to be very shy and awkward when she meets Bruce. But also finding out that she has 4 more soulmates and that they were all going to be there. Waiting for her, that's going to just make her explode, she might even shut down for a bit before she realiz what is happening around her.

Ruby walked out of her bathroom and into her room. She was ready to sleep with Bud.

She grabs her charger and plug it into the wall by her bed and plug her phone in, she places her phone down and leaves the room and goes to Wade's

He was always laying in bed when she knocks on the door. "Come in!" He yelled out. Ruby walks in and goes to sit with him.

Wade smiles at Ruby, "This place is actually better then I thought" he said. "Yeah I actually love it. I love my room" Ruby said. "Can't wait to make my room as my own" Wade said.

Ruby's POV.
"Yeah I can't wait to see the barns and see what one we can pick out.... you want a barn right?" I asks. "Yeah of course" Wade said.

"Ok that's good to know. Have any ideas what we should do to it?" I asks.

I get under the blanket at the end of the bed. I move my eyes to Wade who gets out of the bed and walks over to his bag and pulls out something from it. He comes back and gets under the blankets again.

"Want some?"

"Yeah of course!"

Opens the bag and pulls out alone and eats it. He pass me the bag and held it. 

"Well I think we are thinking the same thing

"Well I think we are thinking the same thing.... make an art/gaming room. Man cave, woman cave thing"

"Yes, and it being a bit darker. Having some couches and tables in them" I said. "We could easily make a tennis table" I added on.

Wade sits up with a big smile on his face, "Yes! Table tennis. That would be awesome" he said excitedly.

I smile, "This is going be so fun" I said.

Wade sits back and eats some more candy. "When did you get this?" I asks.

"When you went to the bathroom a guy game over and gave them to me" he said. I just gave him a blank expression. "Really dude?"

He laughs and shakes his head, "Again I got them when you went to the bathroom at the last gas station. I ran in and got myself a bag. I was going to share them with you" he said. "Well thank you dear brother of mine" I said taking a good handful and lean back and look around the room.

"So you excited tomorrow?" He asks.

I told Wade a couple of days ago that I over heard their conversations, and I told him almost the same thing as I told Damon. That I didn't care that we aren't related to him, I would still consider him my twin brother.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader