Chapter 12

Chapter 12
New Skills?
A easy Fight!

(Y/N PoV)

Now you are probably asking yourself, 'Why are you now in the ID Create?'.

Riser.

He's the most annoying person that I know. Not only because of his attitude, but his fighting style is just trash.

He heals himself over and over again, and even Kirin on the level that I've got, will not erase him completely.

So I went into the Naruto Training World and did what a person would do, in a Training World.

Train.

Now the question is why?

I need a move, that would destroy Riser and not let him heal himself.

Something like, if he heals himself, but it will still destroy the healed part and he would need to heal it again.

Now you would say, 'How about Hakai?'.

It's not really possible.

I saw that Goku was literally holding a big chunk of his power, while we were sparring and Hakai is something, only strong persons can use.

So I went through my options and found something that is interesting.

If I have luck, I could get Itachi's Mangekyō, and that would be nice.

Amaterasu is the thing I need.

So I looked, in which time I am in the Naruto.

And Boi am I lucky.

It's around the Yellow Flash Era.

By that I mean around the 3rd Great Ninja War if I'm not mistaken. So with that I can easily train without any trouble that some Ninjas will come near me because of some mission. The most Ninjas are either on the front lines or looking out from their Outposts.

The only problem is, that there are probably some Spies lurking around and trust me, that's really not good.

They could see me and thinking that I'm a enemy Ninja, fight me which is a bad idea.

'Well enough explaining, it's time to train.' I thought and just as I wanted to train my Sharingan, I felt something or better said someone.

And not one but two had a really strong Aura.

Suddenly four people jumped out of the trees.

Three of the four were mere children of the age 13-14.

One of them was easily recognizable of his white hair and a mask that was covering his mouth.

The other boy had a blue and orange jacket with the Uchiha Symbol on the back. He also wears goggles with a orange glass like structure that was covering his eyes but you could still see everything that was covered.

The last child was a girl with brown hair, lila stripes that were on each cheek, and was slightly nervous.

The last one was a man with a stoic expression. He has bright blond hair and blue eyes. He also wears classic Hidden Leaf Jonin west with blue long sleeved shirt with the Uzumaki Swirl on each side of his two arms. Like the three children, he wears his headband on his forehead.

The blonde haired man, that I guess is their team captain came to me.

"Who are you and what are you doing near the Hidden Leaf village?" he asked with a stern voice.