-23.2-

"I hope you're ready to lose", bf/n said one hand on the wheel the other quickly squeezing your thigh as he took a quick glance at you away from the road

"baby, your only advantage is that, this is my second time going bowling", you say flicking his nose, which caused a cute scrunch to appear. "but I wouldn't be to cocky if I were you".

Today you and bf/n we're going on a little date night, this being your 5th, to a bowling alley a few minutes away from his place, it was only Friday so you had your fingers crossed it would be as low-key as possible and a minimal amount of teenage girls that were a fan of bf/n.
••
"you have your sunnies?", bf/n asked as you both pulled up to the parking lot of the alley. You couldn't stop your heart from swooning at his use of the word sunnies. The first time you said it to him, he looked at you as if you were crazy and now he uses it religiously.

"yep, but I don't think there's any paps here"

"just in case baby", he replied getting out quickly to open your car door. "m'lady", he chuckled bowing.

"Shut up", you giggled

"never", he replied wrapping his arm tightly around waist, easily pulling you closer to his side. "now let's go so I can kick your butt"
••
"can I get a size y/s/s and a size 11"

while bf/n placed the order for the shoes, you took off your sunnies. Glancing around you saw the mini arcade in the corner, the ticket booth with all the treats and whatnot, the bar, and the bowling alley themselves. You could see there weren't many people today but they were definitely busy.

you felt a hand clasp around yours pulling you out of your thoughts, while bf/n smiled down at you "we got assigned lane 3"

you both walked silently to the late assigned, taking a seat on the couch putting on the brown hue bowling shoes. "you wanna go first", bf/n asked smirking.

"no-no go ahead lets how bad you actually are", you said shooing him away once he turned walking away you quickly swatted a light smack to his bottom, watching as he quickly stilled turning his head slightly to eye you, "watch it", he pointed jokingly.

bf/n returned on his original path picking up a crimson red bowling ball on the way  "WATCH AND LEARN, BABY", he shouted. You sat up from your lazy position pulling out your phone to start recording at the right time, he brought his hand back quickly sending it to the ground. and of course because he was the luckiest boy alive, aimed a strike. still recording he turned quickly to you throwing a fist in the air, dancing a little here and there as he walked towards you.

"That's not fair what the heck", you whined, as you stopped the recording an awestruck feature on your face

"life's not fairy princess", he replied mushing your cheeks together placing kisses on your lips.

"at least i have a recording of that stupid dance i can always use as blackmail", you smirked getting out of his hold to get your bowling ball.

you picked out a neon pink ball walking towards the lane you analyzed the pins throwing the ball so you could hopefully get it over with, you were able to knock six pins only four to go. but of course you were only able to get two pins. you walked back towards bf/n shamefully head down playfully.