Insane[Knockout]

Requested by Pr3daking

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELFHARM, MENTAL INSTABILITY

YALL BEEN WARNED

Enjoy~

—————

You held your backpack strap tight. Knuckles going white from gripping it to much.

They were at it again. Making fun of you. For what reason, you didn't know. Tears fell down your cheek

You ran down the hall and sprinted out the door. Seeing the ever so familiar and cruel outside world.

Knockout was parked right outside the school.

You quickly ran to him. Opening the passenger door and shutting it quickly.

"How's the little (lady/gentlemen)"

"I'm fine" you said in a monotone voice

Knockout huffed, his mirror moved to look at you. He saw the tears roll down your cheek

"Are you sure?" He asked again

"Hm mh" you said.

He sighed and started his engine. Heading out of your hometown and towards a open non-populated area. So no one saw them going through the portal.

He sped down the dirt road, you both sat in a awkward but comfortable silence.

The familiar green and blue portal appeared in front of your both and you held the seatbelt a bit tighter.

Knockout slowed down a bit before driving through the portal. And on the other side was the flight deck. He slowed down to a stop and did a small burnout.

You gave a fake laugh and when he stopped your opened the door. Stepping out into the cold air. Being up high wasn't the greatest but the sights were magnificent.

Knockout transformed. The sound of metal scrapping against metal filled your ears.

You sighed and turned towards the door and headed over. Wanting to be alone.

"(Y/n)? I know There is something wrong. If you don't mind me asked what's the matter?" He asked on more time.

"Nothing I'm serious I'm fine" you said

Knockout groaned but left you alone. You made your way to the hallway and to your quarters which were in the medical bay next to knockouts workstation.

Trudging down the hall, thoughts filled your head and they weren't pleasant.

What if I jumped

Would they care

Tears formed

What would my mom and dad think

Nothing, obviously. Why am I thinking that

But what about Knockout

You sighed and made it to the medical bay. The door snapped open revealing the clean med bay. You walked in and headed over to your quarters.

Knockout walked the halls, he was worried, he knew you weren't okay but it isn't his business to intrude.

But yet what could you really do to him.

He headed over to the med bay too, watching carefully where he walks

The door opened and he walked towards his desk

A small cry and sniffles were heard not to far

"(Y/n)?" He said aloud

"Go away"

"Hey I just wanna know what's wrong" he said feeling sorry

You started laughing.

"You wanna know what's wrong Knockout," you said coming out of your quarters. Your wrist were bloody. His eyes widened

"I've been this close" you said holding your figures really close together but not touching. "To killing myself." You laughed. Blood ran down your arm

"I cannot handle the people at school, nor the stress of it. My parent are dead to me. Even since they got drunk on New Years and then fucking using a taser on my and then driving home drunk. We almost crash a lot. He blew stop signs and lights and swerved across the highway. My wrist are like this because it helps me get rid of the fucking pain I have to deal with" you chuckled and gasp for a bit of air.

Knockout was beyond shocked. He had no words

You were insane from the sound of it.

Blood dripped from your wrist to the floor.

"I hope I lose a lot of blood." You mumbled

Then suddenly blackout.

Knockout flinched and quickly ran over to your form. Lubricant fell from his eyes. He quickly picked you up carefully and ran to the nearest smallest berth. He placed you down and grabbed small rags to cover you with.

"Oh god."

—————

680 words

God damn kinda dark but eh idc

A~