🐢 59 🐢

No one's POV

Next day Jimin and Taehyung keep an eye on their mommy if the baby isn't stealing their caregiver. The littles don't care about feelings of their poor daddy whose pride is really hurt by this. Namjoon knows that he doesn't spend so much time with them as Seokjin but it isn't his fault that he has to work. Today Namjoon wants to become the most popular daddy on this planet. Horseback riding tour is his key to getting love of his boys.

Seokjin and Heechul decide to use the three free hours to go at a spa and Siwon goes with Namjoon and the three littles. They arrived to a small farm where are many animals. There are some chickens, few goats and pigs but the animals they want are running on a green meadow. Yesung is holding Siwon's hand while Namjoon goes to pay for their tour. He knows how to ride a horse and after signing few documents, they are ready to go. Everyone got a helmet and they chose two calmest horses - one has completely black mane which is shining in the sunlight and the second one is brown with a small white dot between his eyes. Yesung hesitantly put his small hand on the black horse's chest. The animal is completely calm and Siwon put the helmet on his head. He lifted his baby and sat him on the horse's back. Siwon started to slowly lead the horse while keeping one hand on Yesung's thigh. Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung got on the second horse and their daddy is walking next to their brown horse. The littles really enjoy it. The horses are so tall and Taehyung is amazed by the horse's tail which is swishing around and chases away annoying flies. The boy is amazed until he found out that a horse can poop and keep walking. Taehyung promised to his daddy that he is going to try it too, that isn't a very good news for Namjoon who knows that Seokjin is going to kill him. Their little Taehyung is very determined and nothing can change his mind. After some time they decided to have a snack somewhere in the city.

They found a restaurant in the local Four seasons resort where they can sit at a table which is right on the beach. The little ones chose their snack and then go to play in the water, of course that they know to stay where the water isn't higher than around their ankles. Soon their food arrived and everyone digs in. Jimin is eating mini pancakes with whipped cream and mango, pineapple and starfruit, Siwon is enjoying his crispy oysters, Namjoon is eating Mahi Mahi, Taehyung and Yesung savoring sweet corn bisque. Siwon and Namjoon are happy that the littles are silent thanks to their mouths full of food. Siwon suggested a short walk and they are wandering around the small city when suddenly Jimin dramatically gasped.

"Look!"

Jimin is pointing on a wooden sign which says The Lanai Cat Sanctuary. Namjoon has no other choice than to take the littles inside. There is a small house and a plot of land where are running hundreds of cats. Big cats, kittens, old cats, sick cats, cats of every color are living here and the three littles are immediately running after the cats. Taehyung caught a big cat with black fur and white mustache. Jimin grabs a small white kitten and cuddles with the tiny ball of fur. Meanwhile Yesung sat down on his bottom next to a sleeping ginger tabby cat. Siwon and Namjoon go to donate some money to the sanctuary and Yesung decided that this tabby cat goes with him. Yesung's small hands grabbed the cat and cuddled the animal close to his chest. His daddy walked out of the house where he gave the gift to a lady who is running this place and immediately spotted his baby boy holding the cat and even kissing the animal. Long list of possible diseases which could be transmitted from the cat to Yesung.

"Baby!"

Siwon runs to him and grunts in disgust. He wants to take the cat from Yesung's hands but the boy doesn't want to let go of it.

"Baby, we already have Heebum."

Yesung shakes his head no and hugs the cat. Siwon groaned because Heechul is going to kill him if the cat hurts Yesung. Jimin and Taehyung are already holding hands off their daddy and wait for Yesung who is refusing to let go of the cat. It looks like the animals love their new friend. More and more cats gather around Yesung who is patting the soft furs. Yesung loves them and doesn't want to leave. Namjoon with his littles go in a near coffee shop while Siwon waits for his baby to get bored. Yesung is sitting on the ground with the cats around him and Siwon is a very patient man but this is hard. Yesung is having fun but it takes so long. Finally the lady comes out of the house and started to pour dry food for the cats in lots of small bowls. The cats run away from Yesung and Siwon grabs Yesung's hand because this is his chance to get out of here.

They go to the coffee shop and bought an ice cream. They want to go back on the beach but Yesung is too tired. Siwon picked him up and holds him on his hip. He is carrying his baby around and Yesung's head is resting on shoulder of his daddy while his legs are dangling on Siwon's sides. Yesung is falling asleep and Taehyung is slowing down.

"Daddy ..."

Taehyung stopped walking and his whine is followed by tugging on Namjoon's shirt.

"I am tired daddy."

Namjoon sighed because Jimin is tugging on his hand to go to the beach while Taehyung is whining and wants to sit down on the ground. Siwon strokes Taehyung's hair and smiles on Namjoon.

"He can go with me, I am going back anyway."

Namjoon stroked Taehyung's back and turned to me.

"Really?"

I shake my head no and Namjoon kneeled down in front of his baby boy.

"Tae bear would you like to go with uncle Siwon?"

The little one nodded and grabs hand off his uncle. Namjoon and Jimin continue to the beach and Siwon heads home with the two tired littles. The house is still empty - Heechul and Seokjin are still having fun somewhere. Siwon goes in their bedroom and laid Yesung down on their bed.

"Do you want to wear a diaper? Or is a pull up okay?"

Siwon isn't sure what little Taehyung needs so he better asks. Taehyung nodded that he wants a diaper so Siwon changed him and also his baby. Yesung is almost asleep when his daddy gave him his pacifier and feels that his daddy is pulling off his pants. Taehyung grabs his stuffed toy and sucks on his pacifier while watching his uncle who picks up the little baby and carried him toward the crib.

"Uncle, I wanna sleep with the baby."

Siwon can't say no to Taehyung's sad puppy eyes and nodded.

"But you need to be really silent okay? My baby needs lots of sleep."

Taehyung nodded and Siwon laid him down next to his sleeping baby. Taehyung smiles and closed his eyes. He can hear Yesung's sucking on pacifier right next to his ear and Yesung's warm and soft leg is pressed to his thigh. Taehyung fell asleep with his stuffed llama under his arm and with Yesung's warm breath tickling him on side of his neck.