Chapter 15: {Following us?}

|Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss. Just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this...|

Nina's pov:

I watched as he put the bowl on the bed table and he sat down on the edge of the bed. He put the towel in the bowl and made it wet.

"Mind telling what are you up to?" I asked but got no response.

He stood up and went to get his laptop. He typed something and after a few seconds, he put it beside me on the bed. He went back to pick the wet towel and turned to me.

"Press play and watch." He ordered and I frowned. I pressed play and a video started to play. My eyes widened when I saw that it was me yesterday fighting with a guy. It was the same guy I fought and I won.

I hissed in pain when the cold towel was pressed to my side.

"Shit, sorry." He apologized taking the towel away. He wet it again and put it more slowly this time.

How the heck did he got this video? All the footage are confidential and no one besides the cops can get assess to it. And this happens only if someone died or has a police case. The video end and the screen went black. That explains how he knew I had some bruised on my side but it doesn't explain why he was putting the cold water on it or why he was so concerned.

"H-how? W-why?" I asked confused.

"You did well with the guys at the park. They didn't follow you or the girls during these past few days." He said casually.

"Were you following us?" I asked and he ignored me. He continues to put the cold water on my bruise. When he turned to wash the towel, I immediately moved away from him. I was still on the bed but far from him.

"Come here." He said calmly and I rolled my eyes.

"No! Now tell me. Did you follow us?" I asked sternly. He looked at me blankly.

"Yes, I did." He admitted.

"Why would you do that!? Would you like it if I follow you around and get my hand on a video of you fighting around?" I asked annoyed.

"Will you sit down and let me explain?" He asked and I scoffed.

"I am sitting down. Now explain!" I demanded.

"The guys and I were looking for the boys who try to trap us at school and we got them. However, they knew that we knew it was them and they decided to step it up and follow you girls. We didn't tell you because we didn't want to scare you but little did we know that you wouldn't get scared of them." He said and I chuckled at the last part.

"Still you could have told us that you were following us," I said but he ignores me.

"Since we knew Andrew and Sean, we wanted to know if they would be with the person that tries to trap us and we were right. They were with him." He explained.

"Who tries to trap you? What's his name?" I asked curiously. I knew Andrew and I knew all his friends. Maybe I knew the guy that was trying to trap Adrian and the guys.

"Ian. He fights in the club where you fight." He said and I frowned.

"Wait, are you talking about Ian River?" I asked curiously and he nodded.

"That would be him. Do you know him?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I know him and he doesn't fight at the club where I do. He can't even hurt a fly." I said and he frowned.

"Unfortunately you are wrong. I'm not lying and I know him really good." He said.

"Wait, that can't be possible. He is soo sweet and nice." I said and Adrian glared at me.

"Well, he is not." He stated and I put my hand up in surrender.

"Geez... I was just saying." I said and he sighed.

"Do Colton know about the video?" I asked and he nodded.

"Is it why he is ignoring me?" I asked and he shakes his head no.

"He is not ignoring you. He is really busy right now and he will talk to you later. He was mad when he found out that you fought in the same club as him and he didn't have any clue." He explained and I sighed.

"No one knew about it besides the girls." I murmured but he did hear me.

"Well now we know and you are not going back there." He stated making my head snapped toward him.

"And who will stop me?" I asked.

"I will." He stated firmly.

"I would really want to see that," I said jumping off the bed. I made to the door but he got my wrist and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Home," I replied.

"Not yet. You have to bandage your side, it will help to heal the ribs." He explained.

"No, I'm good. It's not the first time I have broken ribs. I'll be fine." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Just let me bandage it and you can go home." He said and I sighed.

"Fine. Do it." I said and he nodded. He opened the drawer and took out the bandage.

"Lift your shirt." He said and I pulled it up slightly. I didn't want my bra to show off.

He started to wrap the bandage and each time his hand would brush on my skin making me shiver. I bit my lips, ignoring those feelings. He went behind me to tie the bandage and I felt his breath on my neck. I waited for him to tell me that he was done so that I could pull my shirt down. However, I felt his hand wondering on my side. He used his thumb to rub my skin making me leaned onto him. I felt him rubbed his nose on my neck and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

"Let's get you home." He pulled away making my eyes snapped open. He walked away leaving me all turn on.

Fucking tease

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah