Epilogue

I Will be publishing new book soon.
The title is "secret Marriage"

Happy reading 📖

Five years later

Cherry's POV

Today is Lauren's 4th birthday. She is such an adorable beautiful princess. I love her so much because she gave me a reason to live, she made me a mother. I'm really grateful to God for making my life turn around from a sad bitch to a happy wife and a mother of two adorable children.
Our wedding day is our memorable day of our life. It was filled with tears of joy.

Landon Peter Johnson is the name of my two year old son. We adopted him when he was two months old. His mother abandoned him when she gave birth to him. She even tried to kill the baby because she blames her child for her misfortune in her life. My little prince is such an amazing boy. He adores me so much. Chris sometimes get jealous of him.
"Mommy!!" Lauren pouted her face.
"What happened princess? Who ruined your dress?" I got worried because her dress is dirty.
"It was Charlotte! She pushed me. Mommy, it wasn't my fault. She started it." She began crying. Charlotte is my sister's daughter. She is 3 years of age. She is introvert like her mother.
"Princess, I don't believe you. It was you who caused it. I bet you beat her up." I smirked. My daughter is too tough, her teacher always complain about her bullying and beating other kids.
"Mommy, it wasn't me. She started it, I was trying to play with her. She is such a dull girl. Anyway mommy, grandma said I look like you when you were a child like me." She held her waist when she was talking.
I couldn't control myself, I busted out laughing.
"It's okay princess, today is your birthday, I don't want you to cause any trouble . Let's go and apologize to Charlotte." I held her hands and we went.
"Charlotte, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you sister." She apologized.
I stood there and stared at them. I laughed at them. They hugged each other, I felt emotional.
"Sweetheart." Chris called me.
"I'm here" I waved my hands for him to see me.
"Mommy" Landon stretches his hands. I took him from Chris. Chris kissed on my lips.
"Eww mommy and daddy" Lauren said.
"Hello Charlotte." Chris said and took her up.
"Daddy put her down!" Lauren shouted.
"Why Princess?" He queried her.
"I'm the only one you should carry because I'm a princess. She is not a princess, she is a dull girl." She was jealous.
"This is one of the reasons why I don't want your daughter to play with my baby." We heard a voice from behind and it was Sofia. She is with her husband.
Lauren quickly hid at my back.
Sofia took her daughter.
"Sweet face come here." Nathan called her. Nathan is Sofia's husband. Their love story was beautiful.
"Uncle Nathan, your daughter is too dull for my liking." She said when Nathan picked her up.
"Lauren!!" I scolded her.
"I'm sorry" she apologized.
"Please the party is starting." My mother announced.
I gave Landon to Chris and took Lauren to change her.
The Party has already started and they are waiting for the birthday girl.

"Wow"everyone gasped when we came downstairs. Brian was the one who helped her picked up the dress. I wanted something simple but she and her daddy insisted on it.
Brian broke up with Nicolas, he is now engaged to his sister. The day his father called him at the hospital, his father was apologizing for treating his son the way he did. They clear out any misunderstandings they have. Now they are father and son again. His father has accepted Nicholas's sister into her family as well Nicolas. Brian and Nicolas are friends. Nicolas wasn't gay, he acted because Brian's father payed him to do it. It was a long story.
"Princess you look fabulous" Nathan kneeled and whispered into her ears.
"Thank you daddy" she kissed his cheeks.
"My granddaughter is indeed a princess." Aunt Elena complimented her.
"Thank you so much Grandma I love you." She looks so happy. Lauren is becoming a spoiled brat. I don't want her to become one. It's her father's fault, he gives her everything she demands.
We sang a birthday song to her and we cut her giant cake. Everyone enjoyed themselves till the party was over.

Later in the evening when everyone left, Chris helped me bath the kids and put them to sleep.
"Thank you for coming into my life. I promise to love you till my last breath." He kissed me with so much love.
"I will Love you forever Christian Johnson."
We hugged each other.
Joy is overflowing in my life.

The book has officially ended.

How was the story?
Let me know your comments about this book.

Thank y'all for reading this book, voting and commenting.
Love y'all
And I want to apologize for the too much grammatical errors in this book.