Preference 18 :)

He reacts to you speaking another language!

OwO

Requested by honeyswamp2017 !

ALSO: Assume for this that English was your second language. Because I didn't know how to write it another way. So sorrrryy

WARNINGS: none
———————————

Scout:
Scout thought it was totally hot that you knew another language. He'd say, "Tell me something hot in your language!"

You could literally respond with anything, and he would be drooling over you. One time, you started cursing him out, and he said, "You are so amazing and totally hot when you say stuff like that."

Sniper:
Sniper thought it was really cool that you could speak another language. He told you that he's always secretly wanted to learn how to speak it, but never found a chance.

You were happy to teach him, and often held mini-lessons during meals. Once, he wanted to show off how much he had learned and told you, "Gorgeous, how is today?" It's not much, but it's a start.

Spy:
Spy wasn't really shocked. He said it's common for people to know more that just one language. But he also revealed his own knowledge of that language too, so now you two often speak in your native language.

He's not the best speaker, but he tries his best.

Soldier:
You were a little nervous telling Soldier about your native language because you didn't know how he would react. When you finally told him, his reaction was the best you could have hoped for.

"THATS GREAT DARLING! YOU KNOW AMERICAN ENGLISH, AND THAT OTHER NON-AMERICAN LANGUAGE! YOU ARE SO SMART!"

Engineer:
Engineer was totally fascinated. He'd ask a bunch of questions like, "How many other languages can you speak?" Or, "Can you say  supercalifragilisticexpialidociousin you language?"

Sometimes when you wake up at night, you can see him with a dictionary of your language resting on his chest, because he fell asleep trying to learn it.

Pyro:
Pyro jumped up and said "HMHM HMH!" when you spoke to him in your language. Besides that, there wasn't much of a change.

But now, every time you say something in that language, pyro will perk up and listen more intently. That's how you get him to wash the dishes.

Demo:
You were surprised when Demo responded to you in your native language. It turns out, he's actually very fluent! But because it's a second language for him, when he gets drunk, he mixes up the words and says stuff like, "Did I ever say, you look donkey?"

Or maybe he says it intentionally, and just blames it on the liquor. Only god knows for sure.

Medic:
Medic would be very excited. You two often speak to each other in your own native languages, so you guys picked up each language fairly quickly.

Unknowingly for you, Medic secretly gets turned on when you speak in your language.

Heavy:
Heavy thought it was cool that you spoke something else besides English. The two of you often teach each other words and phrases in your guy's native languages.

So now, it's not uncommon to hear either of you switching from English, to Russian, to your own language.
——————————

Oh god I feel like this one is trashhh lmaoo

I know some of the dialogue is messed up, but it's supposed to be like that lol

I had some trouble because I didn't know if I should include having a whole other culture or not. Maybe I'll rewrite this one in the future so I can improve it.

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!