𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

The bullets ripped through the door and my scream got trapped in my throat as Blue immediately shifted in reverse, driving away from where they was spraying at us

The bullets ripped through the door and my scream got trapped in my throat as Blue immediately shifted in reverse, driving away from where they was spraying at us. Shots kept flying and the two suburbans I saw started to follow us.

"Oh God..." I muttered to myself. "Oh my God," my head fell as fear started eating at me.

"Aye!" Blue barked. "Pick yo' head up, we ain't got time for no sulking, Sadiya. Niggas tryna kill you don't you ever drop yo' head you hear me?" his voice was hard and it sent a chill all through me, snapping me back to reality. We were currently on some side street, and them suburbans weren't far behind.

"W-what do we do? What are we gonna do?" I asked frantically.

"We gon pop em before they pop us. You can drive right?" he asked me and I nodded. I had my license since I was 16 but I never use it really, unless Ari let me drive her car.

"Come here I need you to drive fa' me. Grab the gun out the glove compartment." A shot hit the rearview mirror on my side and it made me jump again as I hurriedly reached for his gun. "Lucky I need you to hurry up aight? You gon' be aight as long as you wit' me, but you gotta hurry up," he said as calmly as he could. I closed my eyes and took a breath before nodding.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay here," I handed it to him. "How ima drive, we can't stop and switch—"

"Come sit right here and steer, I got the pedals" he cut me off. Before I could question that I unbuckled myself and climbed over the console straight into his lap, gripping the wheel with both hands. He kept his foot on the gas and we were going, well over the limit. Luckily we were in the damn trenches so nobody was out here anyway.

"Aight I need you to calm down. Breathe and don't turn yo' head. You understand me?" his voice cut through my anxiousness like a sharp knife and I nodded, leaning forward to focus on the road, putting my trust into this nigga, hopefully his ass didn't miss.

His foot pressed harder on to the gas and I heard four pops and tires screeching. As bad as I want to turn around I knew it wouldn't end well so I kept following the long stretch of road till the gun popped again, shattering glass and more rubber screeching and cars crashing loudly into each other had the hair on my neck standing straight up. He let out a deep sigh after.

"Pull off to the side right here," he pointed past my head and I did as told. "You aight?" he asked me. I could barely hear him, it was like the adrenaline was wearing off and the reality set in slow. My hands were still clamped around the steering wheel tightly, and it didn't dawn on me that I was sitting in his lap till a few seconds later and I jumped back, scrambling to my seat. My hands were visibly shaking now, I couldn't think straight.

I ain't never done no fast and the furious type shit like that so I was reasonably shaken.

"Sadiya...you okay?" he asked me again, blue eyes piercing me from a few feet away.