Chapter 3: Vore and More

Dumblewhore looked down at you in shame.

"It's not what it looks like." You say.

Dumbledore's eyes were filled with tears. "You've been cheating on me, Snape!"

"Wat?" You say at this unexpected plot twist.

"Yes, child, Me and Snape have an INTENSE sexual relationship, what about it?" The Whore of Dumble said.

"But Rowling wouldn't write a gay relationship, so something is wrong."

"What's wrong is you were trying to steal my greasy ball of snape!" Dumbledore said calmly, "Prepare to die in hell BITCH!" He waved his wooden dildo at you and You shut you eyes and braved for impact. Impact didn't come.You opened your crusty lids to see Hagrid's thicccccc ass sitting on top of Dumbledore's mangled body. was so jelly.

"Hagrid, you saved me!" you yelled with joy.

"He wa' not a goo' man. You hav' a goo' face!" Hagrid gargled from his sexy lips.

"But where did snape go?"

Snape suddenly appeared from behind Hagrid's back with his wooden dildo in hand. Hagrid looked the greasy man in the eyes, he reached his sausage fingers out and grabbed Snape.

"Put me down!" Was the last thing snape said before Hagrid shoved him into his mouth, effectively voring him in the process.

Hagrid belched, "Hmmmm, 'e wa' very goo'" The half-giant said. He got up from Dumbledore's body, which was now so squashed he looked like Flat Stanley.

"Com' back to me place," He ordered, "I go' somethi' to show ye."

You go with him, your mind racing with all the things he could possibly show you.