The Rage of Perseus

Percy**
I looked down to see the knife stuck in my abdomen but instead I didn't see it.
I looked over to see Nico with an shocked expression on his face while he looked at the hilt of the knife stuck in his own abdomen.
His obsidian eyes looked at my green ones with confusion and agony. He swayed on his feet before falling to the ground with a thud.
No air went into my lungs as I stared at the body of my dearest cousin in his pool of blood near death himself.
He reached out his hand and called my name "pp-Percy?"
I grasped it and turned him over looking at the knife, "Im going to pull it out okay?"
His eyes closed and breathing soft he managed to give me a slight nod.
I put my head to his and my voice broke "Nico look at me!" I demanded.
His eyes opened in pain, "Do not die on me! Do you understand?" He managed a small smile which I took as a yes
I looked into his eyes and I grabbed the hilt of the knife and I pulled it out with an sickening crack!
Nico yelped he groaned, tears were forming at the edges of his dark eyes.
"Percy I am dying," he said
"No you are not." I replied determined
He smiles softly and did something I beer dreamt of him doing, he kissed me on the cheek and muttered something in Italian and drew in a shaky breath.
He closed his eyes and let it out knowing that it was his last one he smiled and whispered along with it "I Love You.... Percy"
And his body went slack.
I shook no that's not the word I trembled "Nico?" "Nico?!?"
"Come on Nico! Nico?"
Tears fell from my eyes and I stood up clenching my fist and picked up Nico.
Something went hurtling behind me, I turned around and stopped it holding my hand in front of it.
"Aren't you guys done now blood has been spilled, I'm broken, done, beyond repair, now leave me alone!" I yelled at the shocked Olympians.
I set Nico down "He didn't deserved to die.... I turned my head at the crowd who threw it?" I asked looking down

No one answered... how pathetic.

I stamped my foot and inched closer towards them "Who. Threw. The. Knife." I enunciated

I turned and looked at Zeus "You declared me guilty when I am innocent, blood has been shed and the Olympians have done nothing, lies and betrayal are being spun at camp and Olympus and you all believe the rumors but the not the words from my own lips,"

I drew a shaky breath "I don't to ever interact with you all again. No Monsters, No Gods, No Demigod, I just don't care nothing from this life!"

He opened his mouth to say something "Save it Zeus I have a few things I need to take care of before I need to hear your farewell to me." I spat

Fury built in my stomach "Who! threw! The! Knife!!!" I bellowed and Justin's hand feebly went up.

I snapped, I outstretched my hand and I felt this amazing rush of power come in me, I lifted Justin off the ground and forced him to look me in the eyes.

The ground was trembling Olympus was crumbling in terror, I clenched my hand into a fist and I watched as he struggled for air, his face turning red then purple.

I looked at the campers and closed my other fist to which they crumbled on their knees screaming

I looked at Annabeth and I blinked once and she held her head shrieking in terror.

I turned my back leaving them in their misery, because what just happened isn't going to answer my questions or bring Nico back.

As I walked out the door Olympus was a mess and all thrones destroyed and gods shocked.

I snapped my fingers and they stopped screaming, she stopped screaming, he was either alive or dead. At this point in life I didn't care I left the room without looking back.