Fifteen.

It had been 8 months since Kate and Will finally tied the knot, Harry had been deployed three weeks after the wedding which had caused a lot of tears on Amelia's part. It was nearing her 29th birthday which would be on the 25th of December in 4 months, Amelia had always loved having her birthday on Christmas, she was able to celebrate with her family and close friends when she was younger which included Kate and Pippa mostly as the three of them grew up together. Amelia had started filming on Les Misérables soon after Harry's deployment and what Amelia loved the most about the movie was that their voices were recorded live, not recorded in the studio which made it even more real for her.

She was touring for the movie's release with Hugh Jackman and Eddie Redmayne who had played her character's love interest in the movie. Amelia had grown close to both men but remained faithful to Harry months after he had been deployed to Iraq.

"So, this movie is absolutely brilliant, I saw it last night and I had to admire how you guys actually filmed the songs live and not in a recording studio, did you guys get the prerecorded versions before filming?" The interviewer asked Amelia nodded as she sat between Hugh and Eddie

"Yeah, we got them about two months before we started filming for the movie, which gave us enough time to learn the lyrics and learn how we were going to sing them. And recording them live just bought out so much emotion in all of us, even in the crew that helped film this incredible movie. I think to make it work we really had to put ourselves into the position of what the characters would have been going through you know? And sometimes that's hard to do but we had amazing people helping us out with it which was just fantastic." Amelia answered, the boys beside her nodded their heads in agreement to her statement, not really having anything to follow.

"It must have been really hard getting into the character development, like feeling what they would've felt I mean Anne Hathaway was brilliant, you all were it just looks like it took some time to film some scenes because of all the crying." The interviewer said, Hugh nodded and spoke next

"For sure, I think we all struggled a little bit like even for us who are experienced actors it was going into potential routes that our own family members may have gone through like years before you know? But it all definitely paid because we made this brilliant movie." Amelia nodded at his words, the interviewer asked a question that Amelia wasn't expecting, they had not yet confirmed that Harry and Amelia were together, or even engaged they were going to release the news as soon as Harry returned.

"Amelia, just a small question, we've noticed a lot that before Prince Harry was deployed you two were really close and speculations were that you were together, can you answer that?" He asked Amelia couldn't because Eddie had spoken before she could

"He is intelligent, fearless, sensitive, I could go on...." Hugh just laughed, neither of them knew if she was dating him at all but they both suspected that something was going on and respected Amelia's privacy.

"I am turning so red, can we not do this please," Amelia said, the interviewer chuckled, respecting Amelia's request not to talk about Harry. She had kept a straight face and kept her arms crossed in front of her and looked away from the interviewer as Eddie joked about the situation. Amelia missed Harry every day, and it didn't help that she slept in a bed all by herself as he was in another country protecting his own. She knew that he was going to be coming home in a month and she was counting down the days until he did return to her. This week as her last week being interviewed for Les Miserables, and despite loving her time on this movie it was a great way to end her career. No one knew that it would be her last movie as the Palace had not yet said anything.

"Alright, well thanks for giving up your time to talk to me, and I hope this movie is successful as it is honestly amazing, and I'll be interested in seeing where you guys all go after this and where it leads you." The interviewer said