CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Two days later.......
They say being loved by your love one is the best feeling a ever now jawahir knows the true meaning of it,these two days have been the best two days of her life. Even she isn't yet off hajiya's hook but she couldn't care less her husband loves her so much that she couldn't care less.

She stood near the kitchen counter chopping so vegetables thinking about some happy memories when Muhammad sneaked into the kitchen and hug her from behind she was startled at first.

"Ya moh leave me alone can't you see I'm working do you want to be late for work"she asked in a whiney voice pulling herself out of his hold.

"I don't have any work early in the office so allow me to take my time"he winked after saying the last part before dragging her into him and right there basma walk into the kitchen he didn't stop what he is doing he gave her a small peck in her lips before leaving the kitchen.

Basma felt like her heart was about to burst she kept raining all sort of insult at jawahir under her breath.she took what she came to pick and left the kitchen hissing loudly but jawahir just laugh it off.

She finish preparing breakfast and served her husband. The twins are still sleeping and she couldn't eat her breakfast this early she watched him eat till he finish.when he is done he stood up to leave for work and she followed him with his bag she hand the bag over to him when they reached the car he turned and give her a side hug with peck.

He was about to enter the car when she said "Ya moh I wanted to ask you if i could visit my friend hafsa today"

"You can't go the driver has travelled wait if he comes back by next week then you will go"

"I can drive you know and I promise to come back soon please can I go"she pleaded a bit.

"No you can't go jawahir"he uttered clearly in a stern voice and she just turned angrily without saying goodbye and walk to her room.

She kept muttering things under her breath "it's been month since I visited her,I'll just be sit ting in this house like a prisoner just because I need to ask my arrogant husband before going out"pouting and stamping like a small girl. The twins noticed her bad mood today they thought It's something related to her hajiya. That how the day with her being in a bad mood around fir after they finish praying asr jawahir phones ran thrice but she refuse to pick the call it was Ya moh that is when they found out what happened they laughed at jawahir which made her even more annoyed.

After several call attempts jawahir didn't pick up so he called feesah.

"Hello Ya moh"she said a bit high picjed so that jawahir will have an idea.

"Nafeesa is jawahir okay I have been calling her since but she's not picking up"he said from the other side.

"She is fine Ya moh maybe she didn't see the call she's right here next to me should i pass the phone"jawahir sent her a girl muttering I'm not surprised after all you're his sister.

"Yes please"he sighed and she hand over the phone to jawahir by jawahir refuse to collect saying "tell your brother I'm not talking to him,I'm mad at him in case he have forgotten"Muhammad almost laugh at the way she's talking.

"Nafeesah just put the phone on speaker and keep it next to her then kindly give us some space"he said almost laughing. She did what he told her and drag feenah out of the room.jawahir sat there watching everything.

"Hello wifey are you still mad at hubby"he said in a sweet voice but she resisted.

"Common jaan I'm sorry"still no answer.

"Not the silence treatment please baby you know it kills me"he literally whined still no answer.

"Haba mana jawahir I said I'm sorry.....Okay alright get ready in the next thirty minutes I'll be home to take you there"he said giving up.