𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

~Jason's POV~

~Jason's POV~

I finished getting ready for school when I heard a knock on my door.

I went to open it only to see Luke to appear.

"Luke? What are you doing here?" I asked him knowing him already hanging out with him and his siblings when I went with Vanessa to the Ross's. "You're suppose to be at your place."

"And when do I listen to the rules?" He asked me with smirk.

"Never." I chuckle as we walk in my room. "So why are you here?"

"Simple." He told me. "I'm here to prank, Vane."

I get my backpack saying, "I'm not gonna ask why because I may get more payback than I'd be asking for so I'm just gonna ask why were you at my door?"

"Because you're going to help me." Luke smirked.

"Alright." I nod with a smirk.

"Just like that?" He asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." I nod my head. "I'm kind of bored haven't done anything exciting in a while so why not?"

"Alright." Luke nodded. "I need to know do you know how to tie someone?"

"Yeah..." I nodded cautiously. "Why?"

Luke smirked pulling out a blind fold and a rope from his backpack, "The helicopter is already up on the roof."

I smirked with him saying, "Oh, this'll be fun."

We high five each other as we exit my room closing the door heading over to Wolfy's room that was just across the hall from my room.