Part 3

^Lucas

"What happened?" I asked the nurse standing beside
me. I stood there looking at the three boys in the hospital room from the other side.

"His name is Lucas Moore he says there was a shooting at a club and he was shot but thankfully the bullet just grazed him." She said trying to hide her excitement. I looked at her. While she drooled over "Lucas."

"Be professional please." I said while taking the clip board from her and walking back inside. They were joking around and stuff and when I walked in they stopped.

"Don't mind me continue." I said as I signed my name on the clipboard and handed it to the nurse she hurried off to go give it to the lady in front desk.

"damn she a nurse?" Cortez said.

"I'm a doctor don't ever insult me." I said while walking up to Lucas I reached to touch his wound and he just grabbed my hand and we were just looking at each other. I am a very confident woman but it's like when I'm around him I don't know what to say or how to act.

"We'll give y'all a moment." His other friend said while laughing. Cortez smirked and they walked out shutting  the door. Lucas let go of my hand and I started to check out his wound on his chest.

"I mean it could've been worse who did you piss off?" I asked.

"Nobody you need to worry about." He said harshly.

"Okay then I'll just bandage you up and get you your discharge papers." I said annoyed.

"bet." He said. As I bandaged him up my eyes couldn't help but wonder all of his tattoos especially the one leading up to his neck. I finished and began to wash my hands.

"I'll get your discharge papers." I said and walked out as I walked out I felt sick to my stomach like a whole bunch of everything was coming up my throat I ran to the bathroom and into the first stall and threw up after I finished I was feeling light headed. I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom and up to the desk.

"Hey send discharge papers to room 322 I'm leaving early something came up." I said. The girl popped her gum.

"Alright." She said while texting her phone. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Two weeks later

"Fuck me." I said while looking down at the pregnancy test. Tears began to fill my eyes I know usually your supposed to be happy and excited but in my predicament this is my worst nightmare. I'm pregnant with my one night stands baby. My phone began to rang and I wiped my tears and cleared my throat and answered then put the phone up to my ear.

"Doctor Wallace." I said.

"Doctor Wallace I know your sick but it's a emergency a little girl is having uncontrollably amount of seizures and we don't know what to do." A nurse said. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I'll be there in twenty." I said. I got up off my bathroom floor and looked in the mirror. I lifted my shirt and turned to the side and started rubbing my stomach. I smiled a little bit.

"you weren't supposed to happen." I said. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on and left my hair in its curly state and headed to the hospital.

Lucas

"Half the team just wiped out like that." I said while stepping over dead bodies.

"the security cameras was shut off from the inside." Pryce said.

"So we have a rat?" Cortez said. While Cortez and Pryce talked I just looked down at the bodies. They were my family and now they just gone just like that. I clenched my jaw the anger that was filling my body was unexplainable.

"I want a background check on everybody that's alive." I said facing them.

"bet." Cortez said.

"you know we gon find out who did this brother." Pryce said while patting me on my back.

"Enough talking get it done and call me when you do." I said while walking away. I walked out the doors of the warehouse. I got in my car and rolled up a blunt. I outta be used to losing people but it only hits harder everyday. After my pops passed he left me with his "kingdom" he was the biggest kingpin in Atlanta so as the heir next in line everything went to me. I didn't choose this life I was born into it I'm not complaining I like how I live it's just losing people I love fucks me up in the head it just pushes me further away from people. I heard a knock on my window knocking me outta my thought. I looked out the window it was just Gigi some broad I fuck with some times. I rolled my window down and blew out smoke.

"wassup Lucas." She said while biting her bottom lip. I didn't say anything I just took another hit from the blunt and looked at her. She was looking good and all.

"Why don't I get your mind off everything." Gigi said. I blew out some more smoke and rolled the window up and unlocked the door. She smiled and got in on the passenger seat I laid my head back and let her do what she does best. As she gave me head I started to reminisce about ole girl I met at the bar she had some good pussy and she was bad plus she got something going for herself that was a real turn on. Gigi got up and tried to give me a kiss on my lips. I grabbed her shoulders stopping her.

"Whatchu doing?" I said furrowing my eye brows.

"come on Lucas we've been fucking with each other for how many years." She said while chuckling,

"Get out my car." I said simply.

"Lucas." She said.

"Gigi." I said back. She scoffed and rolled her eyes and got out and she was about to slam my door.

"Don't slam my fucking door either." I said she looked at me and mugged and shut it soft I laughed and pulled off.

Jo

I looked through the window at the mother and father surrounding there little girl smiling talking laughing. Today was a success. This is why I wanted to be a doctor to save lives seeing that family happy. Made me realize what I needed and wanted for forever. A family a real family of my own somewhere to call home and to feel safe. I smiled to myself and touched my stomach.

"Doctor Wallace?" Lexi said

"Yes." I said facing her.

"Are you okay you kinda zoned out." She said while chuckling.

"Yes i'm fine I just found out i'm expecting." I said with a bright smile.

"That's amazing." She said while embracing me with a hug. I chuckled.

"Thank you I was hoping you could do me a huge favor?"

"Sure what is it?" She asked.

"You remember Lucas Moore?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

A hour later

After Lexi gave me Lucas's address I decided to go through with my plan and tell him I'm pregnant it's either going to go right or wrong but no matter how it goes I'm going to be a mother to my child regardless if not he or she has a father figure in its life. I pulled up at the address and it was a nice big mansion in the middle of no where no neighbors no anything just woods. It was bout dark time by the time I arrived I went home and changed into a white crop top and light blue jeans with air maxes and left my hair in its curly state. I got out of my car and walked up the long steps I knocked on the door and looked around it was scary out here. Then out of no where I felt a hand go over my mouth and being snatched up.