An Unexpected Aim

A/N: Welp, thanks for 3k reads~!

Filming finally wrapped up at six o'clock in the evening.

The main scenes of the day had been all about the male and female leads. There weren't that many shots of Izuku, but he still had to be present for the camera and pretend to be a detached doll.

But being a doll was surprisingly exhausting work. The gas mask he wore grew heavier the longer he kept it on, threatening to break his neck, and his thick baggy costume was on the verge of giving him a heat rash.

At long last Izuku was allowed to shed those bothersome layers and changed his clothes, wiped off his makeup, and headed out to take the subway. He wasn't famous yet, so nobody recognized his face. The greenette was more used to taking public anyways, not entirely comfortable enough to take the car Ba-Kacchan had given him.

The Omega was about to walk down the stairs to the station when a Snow Apple Red Glass Cannon Speedster pulled up beside him. The car window rolled down, and Shouto smiled at him. "Zuzu, let me drive you home!"

Izuku stared at him speechlessly, too tired and done with his day to formulate a proper greeting.

Ex-boyfriend . . .

Why the hell was it another ex-boyfriend?

Seriously, why couldn't they just leave him alone?!

"No thanks." Izuku chose to turn and walk away from his unfair, disgustingly handsome face. However, Shouto refused to leave, driving slowly after him. The Alpha didn't seem to care about the line beginning to stack up behind him. "Zuzu, can we talk?"

Izuku rolled his eyes. "What's there to talk about? What, you want your share of the drama too? Want someone to take a scandalous photo of us right here and now, want to be in the morning news together tomorrow, want to give Itsuki yet another reason to whine to me about? Too bad you don't have anything to gift me!"

Shouto frowned, a little unused to these harsh words and attitude from Izuku who used to listen and did everything he said before. "Zuzu, that's not what I meant, I really do have something important to talk to you about!"

The Omega facepalmed, feeling helpless as he finally came to a halt on the sidewalk. He was afraid that they really would be photographed at this rate if they kept this up. The Alpha's car was too outstanding after all. Looking around them, Izuku cringed at the long line of angry traffic behind Shouto. He quickly opened the passenger's side and got in.

~*~

Half an hour later, in a room of some restaurant:

Shouto summoned a waiter and ordered a large number of dishes, most of which he remembered as Izuku's favorites. After the server left with the bill, he looked over at the greenette sitting across from him sentimentally.

"Zuzu, it's been a while. How have you been all these years overseas? I wired you some money, but it was all sent back to me, and you even changed your bank number without telling me..."

"Let's cut the small talk and just say what you want to say," Izuku drawled, resting one elbow on the table and reclining his head against his hand, while texting Katsumi to let the pup know that he would be coming home late.

"Also, don't you think that it's about time you stopped using that childish nickname? Just how old are you again?"

"Zu—fine, Izuku."

Resignedly, he pushed a check at the Omega. Out of the corner of his eye, Izuku gave the check for eight million a quick once over before narrowing his eyes at his ex. "What's this for?"