Chapter 2

A/N: chapter 3 and four is now out on Radish.

Waking up back a few seconds, minutes or hours later–– I wasn't sure how long I have been passed out. All I knew was that I heard my parents' laughter echoing in the house along with another person. Sitting up in bed, I rubbed my hands before massaging my temples.

All of what happened last night and this morning came rushing back to my memory and if the images were right, it meant that I was still in Jay's bed. Sighing, I flopped back down and lay my head on the soft pillows for a couple more seconds before I forced myself upwards and off the bed.

Making my way down the stairs, I came to a stop into the living room where I saw my parents drinking tea and talking. It was the first time I ever knew of my parents talking to Jay since he moved here. Leaning against the door frame, I cleared my throat.

All heads turned in my direction and I could see a look of disappointment wash over my parents face before a sinking feeling formed in the pit of my stomach. I knew that look very well, even though I hardly saw it, they were disappointed.

"Hey mom, hey dad," I greeted softly as my eyes looked everywhere but at them.

"Don't hey mom, hey dad us," my dad spoke sternly. "We are very disappointed in you, we know you will be eighteen soon but until then we don't expect you to go around and get drunk. Thank God Jay was at the party and had brought you over to his house. Who knew what could have happened to you, if he didn't."

Holding my head down, I tried not to let my head wander off in that territory, my dad was right something terrible could have happened to me but luckily, I was saved and who knew that my saviour would turn out to be my neighbour, my totally older hot neighbour that had filled my sexual fantasies at night.

"As a big thank you for making sure you are safe, we had decided to invite Jay over for dinner."

"No, that's not necessary–––" he started to object but my mom wouldn't hear of it.

"Jay, we are thanking you by cooking for you, no objections." Her motherly tone came out, looking at her, he let out a sigh before agreeing to come no one could say no to my mother, with that motherly tone of hers and her big brown eyes drawing you in, there was no room for objection.

Thanking Jay, they got up to leave and I move off from the wall to follow them. Looking at Jay who was watching me, I saw he had a look in his eyes that I couldn't explain but all I knew was that it was making a shiver run up my spine.

Flashing me a sexy grin, he bid us goodbye before we exited his house and walked over to ours. Entering, I went straight to my room while my mom and dad stopped in the living room, discussing something that I didn't have any interest in hearing.

Going up to my room, I took a nice long hot shower before I got out and got dressed in my bra and panties.

Climbing onto my bed, I lay my head on my pillow and fell asleep instantly. Waking up a few hours later, I felt much better than I was feeling initially before I fell asleep which meant my headache has been lifted.

Walking to my window to fix my curtain, I realized that for the first-time Jay's curtain was also shifted and I could clearly see the room I was in a few hours ago.

Standing there, I stared for a very long time looking at nothing in particular. I was about to move when I saw him emerge in front of the window, naked with water glistening on his torso and chest. He was staring at me and I was at him before my eyes went down to his cock which was now rising under my gaze.

I could see the pink mushroom head that looked so suckable and his balls that were now tight and under his cock, hanging perfectly.

Licking my lips, I saw him move his hand and I thought he was going to close the window to block my view but when I saw him reached for his cock, and started to move his hand up and down while he moaned, I could feel the crotch of my panties soaking. Up and down his hand went in a fast motion as his moans rise to an octave which was setting off a river in my panties.