36. (Final)

"HUH.! What do you guys mean you are leaving?!" Namjoon was shock the moment Hoseok explains what Is going to happen in A couple of days.

We are now back into the room and I was laying back in bed along Hoseok standing next to me.

"Im taking Mia away from here. Away from Yoongi is the best." Hoseok held my hand while facing front of them.

"But Hyung, what if he remembers-"

"Then we will claim that she passed away. We can not tell Yoongi the truth. If we do, it's going to trouble Mia and her baby? We are trying to keep her safe at the moment." Hoseok looks at me and I slowly smile. It's for the best..

Everyone nods.

"So when are you guys leaving??" Jungkook said as he was in a wheelchair, behind is Taehyung.

"Next-"

"Tomorrow" I cut off Hoseok. He looks a me and then nods to the others

"TOMORROW?! Why so soon??!" Everyone said in sync. I shook my head at how loud it is.

"It's for the best." I said. I got up and let's go Hoseoks hand. "I'm going home and take me home. I need to pack."

The ride was quiet and I look out of the window as I thinking how I'm going to miss this place. Namjoon says he'll try to book the fastest plane out. We are heading to the States. Memory are just flooded with them. It's just been a couple months before my contract ends and I only have 3 weeks left. I want to leave soon as possible when I can.

Hoseok help me bring my products and a couples clothes I bought for my own, not the one Yoongi been having. I'm sure I'm taking everything that belongs to me. It's my only chance to get out of here for the better.

I called Hoseok and he comes running. "Is there anything you need?"

I lead him to follow me to Yoongis room. I stopped as Hoseok pulled my arms back. "What are you doing in Yoongis room?" He ask.

I pulled his grip away from mines before speaking. "I'm going to destroy those contracts, and I need your help to destroy it. I'm not letting Yoongi have my name mention around in this again." I beg with my eyes . 

Hoseok nods and helps me find the contracts and got rid of it by burning them. Soon hoseok receives a call from RM saying he got the tickets and and we'll meet them at the airport. 

On, the ride to the to the airport, i kept looking outside of the window and down to my belly as I was rub gently. i notice something rolled down my shirt and felt warmness on my hand that i was caressing. 

"It's alright" Hoseok says while one hand caressing with his thumb and the other on the driving wheel. 

I smiled but painful. Why is my chest beating? Not beating, like racing... but beating in pain. Knifes just painfully stabbing me. it hurts. I clench my chest and cried silently. I don't care if hoseok is here with me. I just need to let this out one last time. 

by the time we got to the airport, everyone rushes over helping my luggage outside. I look at everyone and I can see 2 missing members here. I guess Taehyung and Jungkook are still in the hospital. 

"Thank you guys so much for your guys help. This wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't help." I thank everyone, including namjoon. 

"No. Thank you. You are sure lucky to survive this whole chaos, and I respect that. If anything, please call us." Namjoon spoke. 

I nod and gave everyone one last hug. "Tell Taehyung and Jungkook that I'll miss them." i smile. 

'Fight to the States, Gate 69 West is now open, please abroad now.'  The announcement went on and that was our cue. 

Hoseok held my beg because it wasn't a whole suitcase but some clothes and products. I wave at them and i felt a tear rolled down my cheeks. 

This is really happening.

Once we got aboard, hoseok sat right to me as i sat near the window. This is really happening. Me, my child and hoseok... Moving away from home for safety , and for my child. I look up to the sky and closed my eyes. 'I'm sorry.. i tried my best but nor more of this. Not me or other girls. They all don't deserve this...' 

I felt a warm touch on my hand, and i woke up from being startled. "HUh?" I look towards him and he gave me a warm smile. I smiled. 

'Passengers please put your seats belts, we are ready to take off'  the speaker spoke.

I closed my eyes feeling the as we are going up into the air. I squeeze his hands tightly and he chuckles. Yes, this is my first time being on a plane. I was panicking so i tighten my grip and hoseok groan in pain. 

"Mia!" Hoseok shout whisperly. "It's okay, it won't be that bad. Just sleep. We'll arrive there soon." I nod and loosen the grip as laid back and closed my eyes.  A few minutes, I feel deep asleep. 

Hoseok POV:

After calming Mia, I spaced out but feeling her warmth holding onto me. I closed my eyes and I felt something heavy on my shoulders and it made me turn looking at the direction. I smiled and chuckle. i couldn't believe this is happening. Just me, Mia and her unborn child. 

This safe for both of them, Yoongi has hurt her too much and I'm not trying to take turns or anything, but its my turn and turn to take care of her. I promise, hyung. I'll take care of her. 

After smiling at myself, I lean back and close my eyes thinking about how I'm going to spend my life with the one I've been liking ever since i met her. 

From now on, I'll be protecting her. With all my heart. 

Don't test me, because I will kill you if you do. 

-

-

-

The End: January 8, 2020