Another

"Why didn't you?"

Izuku pauses in cleaning Katsuki, visibly caught by the ankle.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you could bring home anyone you wanted. So why didn't you?"

Izuku raises a brow.

"What makes you think I didn't? I don't do settling, kid."

"Well, why me?"

"Dunno. Besides being absolutely fucking stunning, I guess I was just drawn to you and that attitude of yours. Strong. It's attractive."

Katsuki figures it's about as good of an answer as he's going to get. He smacks his lips, rolling over to look Izuku in the eyes.

He's smiling at him.

Stupid, handsome fuck.

"Thanks."

Izuku giggles. "For fucking you?"

"And for all that other shit. All that nice shit you said. Helping me see that my ex really is a hot piece of dog shit. Thanks."

Izuku's smile comes a little softer this go around.

"Yeah. No problem, kid, you deserve it."

"Let me get my shit together and I'll call an uber or something."

Izuku seems confused but Katsuki isn't sure of why. That's how one night stands work, right?

"You can sleep here. It's late, wouldn't want you out there alone at the ass crack of dawn doing the walk of shame. Unless you really just don't wanna be here, in which case I'll drive you home."

"You're cool with me crashing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Cause I'm a barely legal college student who you brought home for a good fuck."

"Yeah, well, I'm a decent human being so I don't bring cuties here to fuck them up and them put them on the curb. Get some sleep and I'll take you back tomorrow when you wake up and have some breakfast. Sound good?"

Katsuki's eyes are too heavy to worry about a counter argument and no response at all seems to be a good enough confirmation for Izuku. He pulls the blankets up over Katsuki and pats his arms, wishing him a good night's rest even though he knows he won't get one back.

Once he's sure Katsuki is asleep, he let's out a suffering sigh.

"Just had to be you, huh kid?"

#

Katsuki's not sure of the time when he wakes the next day, sun bright in his eyes as he turns over to face the glass wall of the bedroom and he curses whoever the hell assumed it was a good idea to not put curtains in this shithole.

It does nothing to help his pounding headache.

And backache.

And...thigh aches...

Jesus Christ, what did Deku do to him last night?

"At least I remember that part." He grumbles to himself, thanking whatever god there was that he didn't have one of those cliché 'I don't remember having sex with you, this is so awkward' moments. The last thing he needs in his shit storm of a life is to spend the next month remembering the time he got so embarrassingly smashed that he fucked some old rich guy and forgot about it.

As if he'd ever forget a dicking like that.  

His legs are the slightest bit shaky as he gets out of bed, not bothering to try and dig his clothes out of the pile on the floor. He mutely wonders were his gracious host is, second guessing whether or not he should go look for him downstairs or go straight for the shower but---