Deleted Scenes

New Chapter isn't done yet. Sorry. But, here's a little something to hold you over until then. Besides, I really wanted to do this.

Deleted Scenes #1: Training

...Gross

Izuku and Gran Torino sat together at a wooden table in the middle of the broken apartment. Alley cats still poured in by the minute. Izuku picked at his cold food. He couldn't heat it up due to accidentally breaking Gran Torino's microwave.

" ACHOO!"

* SPLOOSH*

Izuku watched as Gran Torino sneezed and his dentures flew right into his food. Izuku silently stared down at the bowl cold soup, now with fake teeth inside. Gran Torino continued to eat his soup as if nothing had happened. He pointed his spoon at Izuku's bowl.

"You gonna eat that?"

"...No." Izuku pushed his bowl over to Gran Torino. "... I'll just go to bed. Good night."

Izuku stood up and walked to find blankets for the couch. Gran Torino waited for Izuku to leave the room and then chuckled to himself. "Haha. I love it when a plan comes together. More soup for me."

Deleted Scene #2: The Hero Killer: Stain

Oh Iida. Never change:

The four teens looked down at the unconscious body of the Hero Killer in the rubble. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head and drool snaked his way down his chin. Izuku said with near disbelief, "We...W-We did it."

Momo began to smile, "We did. We did!" She brought Izuku into a hug to which he reciprocated. They suddenly realized what they were doing and looked at each other with a blush. But, before they could separate Tenya hugged them both into a group hug, dragging Todoroki in as well.

"Thank you so much, all of you. You saved me, and helped me avenge my brother. I can never thank you enough. You all fought amazingly. Yaoyorozu you even, as the kids say, popped a cap in his ass."

Momo face palmed, and Izuku tried to tell Iida to never say that again.

And Shoto just chuckled.

Deleted Scene #3: Dream Camp

Momo's Dreams #1

Momo looked up from her book to see everyone on the bus had fallen asleep except for Izuku and herself. Izuku was looking around the bus as well. He suddenly gained a strange look. One the Momo had never seen from him before. He turned to look at her. "Hey Momo, now that everyone is preoccupied we can...you know."

Momo raised a brow in confusion, "Hm? Do what?"

"Hmhm. Very funny Mo."

"Izuku what are you-Ah!" Momo gasped as she felt Izuku's hand suddenly run up her inner thigh. She covered her mouth to not wake anyone up. Izuku then got out of his seat, and got on his knees in between Momo's legs.

"I'll be quiet, I promise. The real question is, will you be?" Momo began to moan as Izuku leaned up and planted kisses all over her neck and exposed bra clad chest, which Momo didn't remember unbuttoning her shirt. She had no idea what was going on...

...But, she by no means was going to stop it.

Izuku trailed his way down her stomach and to her legs, placing small bites here and there. He smirked up at her, and his head suddenly disappeared under her skirt. But, right before Izuku could start, Momo felt a hand on her shoulder. She whipped around in fear to see Iida standing over her.