Brandon (4)

It's been days since I last seen Nick. Part of me thinks that night couldn't have been real. My face grew warmer at the thought of him licking my cum off of his hand as I poured the syrup over my pancakes. That was so hot.

"Aiye!!!!! Parar!!" My mother called to me snapping me out of my state.

"Sorry ma," I smiled at her then looking down at the mess I made of my hot cakes . I don't like them drenched in syrup but I would like to drench Nick in my- NO STOP IT BRANDON. My length was solid hard in my lap. I looked around the kids were watching tv with their school back packs I'm waiting for mom to finish feeding papi. I waddled to my room quickly. I laid back closing my eyes letting my hands wonder. Nicholas was my best friend, my buddy we shouldn't be touching and kissing eachother. Even the thought of it was taboo and for some reason it turned me on even more. I stroked my prick....I wish it were his hands. I let out a stifled moan images of him clouding me mind when my phone rang. Fuck. It was him.

"I'm not gay," he said.

"O—oh Kay," I said holding the phone. There was a small beat of silence.

"I just want you to know that what happened the other night was a mistake. I got carried away and.....yeah"

"How is licking another guys cum off your hand carried away?" I questioned him. Is this all he called me for?

"Look it was dumb. We were just fooling around. I'm seeing someone okay and I don't wanna mess it up with her if you go run around and tell everyone I jerked you off. So keep your mouth shut okay"

I stayed silent. He had a girlfriend....he never told me that.

"Your my best friend...who am I going to tell? And when were you gonna tell me-"

"Your so childish, that's your problem. Brandon I don't have to tell you every fucking thing . Look if your gay then that's on you but next time find another guys window to creep through when you get a boner" he said angrily before hanging up.

Well doesn't look like I'll be getting any boners anytime soon. Why was he acting like this? And he'd tell me if he was seeing someone...we'd always did. My chest started to hurt a bit. Did he not wanna be friends with me anymore ? He was the one that touched me!!!! And he kissed back. I looked over at the clock. Shit I was gonna be late for class. I grabbed my sack and headed out the door.

Okay so he knows I'm gay. No big deal. I guess it was just some kinda experiment for him and now he's pissy because he thinks I'm gonna tell people.

••••••••••••

All throughout class he was the one thing on my mind and now I'm going to have to see him at football practice. I think I'm gonna be sick. I went into the locker room and was greeted by some of the guys. I started undressing myself.

"Damn hell of a hickey 32," Josh our captain came throwing his arm around my shoulder and right and that moment he walked through the door.

" He probably got from a guy," Nick scoffed and all the other guys laughed. In fact I did get it from a guy and that guy was you asshole.  I bruised really easily and it took forever for any mark to go away. I guessed I picked the wrong sport as well.

"I think it suits you 32. And if it was from a guy, I know a guy that wouldn't mind giving you another," he whispered in my ear. Josh stood 6'3 muscular and thick build. He had dark black hair and hazel eyes...he was hot no denying that.  As we were leaving out I pulled Nick aside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" I whispered. It was my turn to be angry.

"No there's sometimes wrong with you. Friend's don't try and convert each other !!! You keep coming on to me and your gonna mess up-"

"You kissed back!!! You touched me!!!" I yelled pushing him. "Your the only one ruining our friendship. I was always honest I told you I liked you and all you had to say was you either do or don't you fucking asshole!!" I pushed him again and he tripped over a bench in the locker room.

"Well I don't !!! Truth fucking hurts don't it?" He got up and pushed me into the lockers.

"Your my best friend. I'm sorry...I -I never wanted this to come between us Nick," I felt my eyes start to water and my voice was cracking slightly. Truth did hurt. I turned my head away from him . I feel so stupid and embarrassed.

"Hey !!! Leave em alone and get your ass out to the field" Our captain called and he looked at me for a moment before leaving out the door. He was my only friend here to them I'm an outsider. I'm only here because of my vouchers and scholarships I can't afford private school. He was always there for me and now I've lost my only friend here because...

"Brandon...." Josh came and sat with me. I couldn't look at him.

"Brandon it's gonna be okay," he hugged me and that's when the tears started rolling. It's just something about getting a hug when your sad or when people ask if your okay that just opens the flood gates.

"He's my best friend" I choked out.

"Your good 32, strong. Fuck em if he doesn't want you and don't take his shit either. I think  your a great guy," he lifted my chin up pressing his lips gently on mine. At first I was kinda taken back but it was a chaste kiss nothing intense. It was...sweet of him.

"Coach wanted me to tell you he need the plays from his office...." Nick started at us before jogging off.

"I-I'm okay," I stood up and he got up as well handing me my shoulder pads.

"Alright get your ass on the field," he said cheerfully and I put on my equipment jogging out to practice.