~29~

Ugh...

My head...

"Y/N?....Y/N?"

Jimin?...

Is that you?...

"Mr. Park you need to go back to class now. Mrs. Min will have to go to the Dean's office."

"She is my guide I cannot be anywhere without her."

I can hear your voice Jimin...

Once you know...

You won't want to be around me...

"Mr. Park-"

"I will accompany her to the Dean's office and that is final. You cannot tell me what to do."

Your eyes lightly begin to flutter open and your met with bright ceiling lights, Jimin's body standing right beside the small cot.

"Jimin?..."

"Y/N?! Are you awake?! You passed out in the hallway! The students found you when class let out..."

Great.

How embarrassing.

"I'm up..."

"Thank goodness...I was so worried about you."

You won't be for long...

"I'm sorry...that I worried you.."

Your throat feels raw and sore from crying as you sit up slowly and look around the infirmary room, the nurse looking at you in light agitation.

"If you can stand Miss Min, I need you to go to the Dean's office immediately."

Right...

That...

"Okay.."

"Y/N be careful...can you stand?"

You reach out and grab Jimin's hand as he let's his other hand travel to your elbow for extra support, your heart beginning to thud in your chest.

"I'm alright Jimin..."

Have you already heard?

Are you just holding onto me because it's a job?

"Take it easy. School has already let out so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you."

School...is already out...

I was out for three hours...

"Okay...I...I feel fine...we can go..."

Feeling awkward from the scowls the nurse is giving you, you and Jimin slowly make your way out of the nurses office and to the silent hallway, only the sound of your heart beating in your ears fills the deafening silence.

"I um-"

"I don't want to hear it just yet Y/N. I haven't heard any of the things Nari has said about you. I want to hear it from you, but not while you're so weak."

Jimin...

You...

"So...you'll....you'll listen to my side?.."

Jimin gives you a warm, tender smile as he continues to hold onto your elbow, tears welling in your eyes again when you hear his response.

"Of course I will Y/N. I believe you are a good person, so your side is what I will believe. You would not lie."