20 💔DENIAL 💔

In the morning, WANG BO JUN woke up. He glanced at SEAN XIAO XIAN, sleeping peacefully, hugging him, with a smile on lips. BO slowly freed himself from his embrace and got up.

He felt content and happy. His love was in his arms. The light of his life...Could anything be more Blissful than this!!!!

But immediately smokes of worry filled his mind, darkening it. He knew today was going to be starting day of their struggle. Their fight for their love. Their struggle for the acceptance of their relationship. By MR. XIAO and the World. The whole situation was going to be very messy. He knew he would, even if with broken heart, accept MR. XIAO'S decision. He would wait for him to understand, with patience. No matter how much it hurt him.

But he also was aware, that SEAN wouldn't be so much patient and cooperating. For one thing SEAN could be very stubborn at times. And on the top of that he was Young, Naive and Immature and head over heels in love with BO. And, a nineteen years old getting sexual experience was like a Tiger cub getting the taste of blood on it's tongue. Both would refuse to resist the urges for more afterwards. And instead demand more like an addict.

BO JUN shook his head. It's going to be very tough. But then again, it wasn't a crime to be stubborn for love. Was it? SEAN had supernatural faith on BO and their love. He strongly believed that BO would never ever leave him. But what if........ It made BO very tense. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes. But nevertheless, he had to keep patience and face it all.

Suddenly, SEAN woke up screaming him name. He was very frightened and sweating.

"Sean, are you okay?"

SEAN hugged him, tightly.

"You won't leave me hon. Never ever."

BO hugged back and sighed.

"Sean, what happened?"

" I saw him again. He was laughing and shouting that you were dead. He was trying to touch me again."

"It was a bad dream, a nightmare sean. JG is dead. He would never ever harm you again. Okay............!!!!"

BO said, caressing SEAN'S back. SEAN nodded.

"Get ready sean. We are going back to Xiao mansion. Hmmnnn!!"

"Okay. I shall call dad first. Talk to him and only if he agrees. I will go back. Otherwise, I won't go back. "

Before BO could stop, SEAN dialed his Father's number from the Hotel landline.

"Hello"

MR. XIAO said.

"Dad.....!!!"

"Sean!!!!! Sonny, where are you?!!!? Come back. Dad is so worried. I heard of your kidnapping and everything. Plz come back sonny. I want to see you."

" Dad, Bo is with me......I..... I...... Dad, I love Wang Bo Jun, dad. Will you accept us both!???!?"

"You come back first. And bring him along, Son. Okay!!! "

"Okay dad. Thank you. I am coming home."

And he cut the cut the call.