CH 24: Regret-me-not

Lucy Parker Pov

We walk up the steps of the packhouse, wrapped in each other's arms. I sigh in contentment as we climb the stories to our bedroom.

'Our bedroom, eh?' Faith teases reminding me of all the times I reinforced the fact that it was his and not ours.

'Oh shut up you silly fox.' I brush her off in a slightly embarrassed tone and she laughs as she fades into the back of my mind.

The bedroom door approaches much quicker than I was expecting and we squeeze through the doorway, still attached at the hip. When did I get so comfortable being touchy-feel with him? I swear it's only just hitting me, it's like I just slid into it without noticing- Stockholm Syndrome much.

I finally peel myself away from his side, kicking off my shoes and throwing myself at the plush bed. Xavier leaps onto the bed, landing in a starfish position which almost knocks me off the side. I roll next to him giggling uncontrollably at his childish antics. This side of him, I could get used to.

"So, what do you feel like doing now, Luna?" Xavier drawls teasingly sitting up to face me.

"Uh, Uh, Alpha. I'm still not your Luna." I reiterate coyly, batting my eyelashes in an innocent flutter.

In an instant he surges forward, pushing me flat on my back and hovering above. I blink in shock as his large hands grip my wrists, holding them firmly beside my head. Fuck, that's hot.

"Well, it's definitely time we fix that, isn't it?" He growls out, a rumbling possessive sound that surges from the back of his throat and vibrates deep in his firm chest.

-A/N Yeye if you don't wanna read anything a little steamy and I do mean only a little then feel free to skip to the bottom and I'll explain any important bits. 

I nod slowly, my brain short-circuiting at his blatant display of dominance and desire. A dangerous grin spreads across his lips, pearly whites looking much sharper than a few minutes ago. A shiver wrecks through me as he dips his head, lowering his mouth to my exposed neck.

I shift my head to the side baring my neck and giving him more room as his soft lips land directly on top of my pulse point. A low moan escapes my lips as he sucks lightly, rolling the skin gently between his teeth.

His eyes meet my own and whole he's distracted I push against his hold on my wrists. I break free and surge forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and crashing my lips down into his. The kiss is fierce, fueled by passion and desperation, teeth clashing as tounges battle.

My fingers move to grip the short hairs at the nape of his neck and I tug. A pleasure-filled groan escapes Xavier's mouth echoing into my own and making me smirk into the kiss. I continue to pull on it softly as he sinks his teeth into my bottom lip.

He grinds down onto me slowly but firmly as he breaks the kiss, moving back to my neck. I moan, high pitched in my throat as he sucks along my throat, grazing his canines into my soft flesh every few centimetres.

I flush slightly as I lift my hips to meet his roughly, planting my feet on the later as to gain the friction I crave. He growls low in his throat in response, biting down a little harsher, ripping a pitchy moan from my lungs.

His mouth slides to my left collar bone leaving hickeys as he moves along the expanse of flushed skin. Sharp canines nip along the sensitive flesh, following the dip of my collarbone. He takes his merry little time, sucking and nipping as I writhe helplessly beneath him.

"Xavier... please..." I beg softly, voice slightly hesitant but utterly wrecked.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you, Mate." Xavier growls, glowing eyes pouring into mine with an unmatched intensity.