Chapter 25

~'~
Hello guys, I received quite good feedback on the previous chapter and I must say am happy to see my book getting recognition. I want to say a big Thank you to my readers who supported my book from the start to where we are now. Keep up the good work, I love you all my readers💞.
~'~

F A R A H

"Excuse me the patient has woken up and she's asking for Jawad." One of the nurses announced making us jerked away from the staring.

"Um... Thank you." He said, taking a look at me I squeezed his hands reassuring him everything will be alright. He held my hands tightly making me watch him in confusion.

"Let's go together, I know mom will want to see you too" He stated still holding my wrist. Reaching her room, he removed his hands from mine I suddenly lost the warmth of his hands.

Poor Farah

Looking at Aunt Khadija, she looks weak, pale, dark circles under her eyes, the Aunt Khadija I know is a bright, kind and cheerful woman. "Come my daughter." She said in a weak voice indicating me to come forward. She pats the spot next to her.

"How are you feeling now," I said.

"Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling much better, I'm sorry you had to leave your honeymoon so soon" she stated in a sad voice.

"No don't say that your health matters the most" I ushered back. Jawad who had been watching us for quite a while made himself comfortable on the seat. Sensing Aunt Khadija look towards Jawad, I decided to leave the Mom and Son to talk. To give them privacy.

"I will be outside." I said Aunt offered me a smile muttering 'okay'.

Closing the door quietly behind me, I sat on the same spot as before, resting my head on the wall. I didn't know for how long a sat there, my eyes are already dozing off. "Don't fall asleep in the hospital, we're going home now." I heard jawad voice. A yawn escapes my lips which result him to smile a little.

"What of Mom, who is staying with her?" Aunt Khadija can't be alone.

"She insists we go home, so dad is staying the night." He explained glancing at his watch. "Let's go, I don't like driving in the night."

The drive back home was quiet with me literally dozing off. I didn't know how my legs carried me to the room, I slouched down on the bed without changing my clothe and not bothered by Jawad calling my name.

**
Subhanallah

I said out loud seeing me wearing unknown clothes, I remembered not changing my clothes,

Then-

My eyes widen in shock, turning to the other side I came face to face with Jawad sleeping soundly. His hair covering his brows. I find myself muffling his hair, loving how my finger is running through his hair. "If you so much like my hair, I can cut it off and give you, so that you will enjoy touching it every day." I heard him whispers, opening his eyes slightly. I immediately jerked my hands away muttering sorry.

"Um... Did you perhaps changed my clothes." I was a little shy asking this question and that to Jawad. Staring at me with his alluring sleepy eyes he shrugs.