Fourteen

© 2014 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

"GIPSY DANGER" RAMIN DJAWADI (you HAVE to listen to this during this chapter, it makes shizzle intense)

Beautiful banner on the side was created by -ShayMunshaw- to whom this chapter is dedicated to. 

On the subject of banners and fan stuff: Can any of you make a trailer for this story? I would really appreciate it!

Sorry the chapter is shorter than usual. I'll be updating this weekend again.

OMFG SAKDAHAD AR IWRQIRJAKFNAK

#2 in WEREWOLF

#3 in GENERAL FICTION

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You what?" Stark growled the same time I nearly collapsed.

"You had one job, Castor!" Draver scowled. "And it sure as hell wasn't to kill the damn pilot!"

"It just happened!" he defended, grabbing onto Iris' shoulder for balance as the plane dropped again.

Jazz then blurred forward, the others following with him. I was assuming they headed to the cockpit. However, I couldn't move. Not with my fear deciding to kick in now. We were going to die- simple as that. I hardly believed that any of these Lycans knew how to fly a plane much less land one.

A cold hand settled on my shoulder and I looked up to see Lorena. "Come on. We need you up there."

I gripped her arm tightly as she used her speed to bring us to the cockpit where Iris and Draver were situated in the seats. Jazz was working on getting a signal through to an airport while Stark kept an eye out.

"We're getting close. Draver, Iris, lift up the goddamn plane before we hit water!"

"It's too late," Draver said, gripping the wheel tightly. "If we pull up too fast we could risk exploding the engine."

I blinked and stepped forward, clearing my throat while keeping a grip on Lorena's arm to ease my nerves. "Jazz, you have an affinity for water- why don't you ease the landing."

"I can't." he sighed, obviously stressed and frustrated, "I don't think I can-"

I set my hand on his shoulder, making him face me. "Don't think. Just do."

He gave me a hesitant look before nodding, looking back into the darkness of clouds that was starting to clear up. Viscious, tsunami like waves were seconds away. Jazz outstretched his hand, the veins prominent as he tensed and ground his teeth. 

"Iris, Draver- keep pulling up. Brace for impact!" Stark demanded, grabbing my arms and pulling me to him just as the nose of the plane kissed the water.

My heart was in my throat as we lurched forward, rising back up into the darkness. I gasped out a sigh of relief and manouvered around Stark, heading out of the cockpit and to one of the passenger windows. 

Water was rushing around, supporting the plane up as we glided across the choppy surface. 

"Get the controls down." Stark commanded, "Lorena, Alric. Switch with Iris and Castor. Someone get Jazz a chair."

I was about to mention that there were no chairs (portable, at least) that were on a plane, but to my surprise, Draver reached down and gripped both sides of a seat, pulling it right off like he was plucking grass.