3*

" Oh my god, please get the thing to stop crying!" Yoongi yelled as the baby woke up, again.

It was only the first night, but Naeun had woken up four times already, and it was now two A.M. All four times, you had gotten up, just because Yoongi didn't want to sacrifice his precious sleep.

" Shut up Yoongi, you can also help me yourself instead of complaining all the time." You sighed as you got up and walked to the little bed in the corner.

" I told you already, I don't want anything to do with that." He huffed before turning around in his bed and covering his ears with his blanket.

" Asshole." You muttered under your breath before picking Naeun up from her bed and sushing her.

She didn't stop but started to focus on playing with your hair more, making her cries silent. You moved to the kitchen and set her down on the ground, handing her her favorite stuffed animal. She started crying again. You sighed before quickly making the baby milk. You checked if the temperature was good before picking her up again and sitting on the couch, letting her drink it. You smiled and hummed a song while she drank. Once she was done you took the bottle from her and grabbed the towel which was hanging on the couch before setting it on your shoulder and letting her burp. You walked back to the bedroom once she was done and fell back asleep, so much for her first night here.

-

" Y/N!" Yoongi yelled frustrated, waking you up once again as Naeun was crying once again.

You sighed and got up, realizing that she was now crying because she had pooped. You looked at the time and realized that it was now 7 A.M.

At least she chose a decent time. You tough as you got up.

" Great..." You huffed as you went to change her diaper.

" You know Yoongi, if you aren't going to help, I will replace you." You told him as you set Naeun down in her baby bed to play with her plushies.

" Do it, you would honestly do me a favour. Also, move the kid out of the bedroom. I can't sleep whe she's crying all the time." Yoongi told you.

You rolled your eyes.

" I can't do that princess. She's supposed to wake us, or well,me so I can feed her." You told him with a sigh.

" I don't care. You can move to the livingroom with her." Yoongi huffed, obviously mad.

" Fine, but don't expect me to clean up after you or make you food no more." You told him.

" Fine by me." He said before walking back into the bedroom.

You looked down at Naeun, who was very much interested in one of her plushies and smiled, maybe Yoongi didn't have a heart for her but you surely did.

-

" Oh my god, she's so cute!" Your bestfriend screamed trough the phone as you were face timing her.

" I know right, but yours is cute too!" You smiled tiredly.

" Hey, are you alright? You look really sleepy." Areum asked you worriedly.

" That's because I am. Yoongi won't help me take care of her. How are you not tired?" You asked.

" Taetae's a great help. I took first half of the night and he took second. He's really sweet." She smiled shyly, avoiding eye contact.

" Aww, that's so cute. I wish Yoongi would help me like that." You sighed.

" Hey, maybe he will change his mind. And if he won't, just tell the teacher. Maybe you can change to Seokjin." She said and you nodded.

" You know what, if he keeps acting like this, I definitely will." You told her.

" Alright, well I have to go now. Tae just woke up so I'll make him something to eat." She said.

You nodded.

" Alright, I'll talk to you later loser." You smiled at her while waving.

" Definitely." She waved back before ending the call.

You looked at the time and saw that it was 5 PM.

Well, I better feed Naeun her bottle and then start making diner. You tough.

You got up and walked into the kitchen, preparing her bottle. You fed her before moving into starting on diner.