4

Jimin couldn't help the grimace screwed on his facial expression once he saw the head of his boss. He still sat in his somewhat 'sexy' position, waiting for his elderly customer whom still doesn't know how to retire from excitement.

Once, Jimin got someone so old that he witnessed them have a heart attack right in front of him from experiencing pure ecstasy, euphoria, and pleasure.

But that was at his old job, he couldn't stand the thought of someone slowly dying in front of him by only attempting to complete his job. Of course, he wasn't sued because the business was illegal and would land them all in prison.

The grimace on Jimin's face completely disappeared when his silver eyes landed on his new customer.

A light smirk grew from the corner of Jimin's mouth as he watched his customer slowly walk in. "This is Min Yoongi, he has paid $800,000 dollars just to spend one night with you."

Min Yoongi walked in front of Jimin, causing Jimin's cheeks to redden which is something he's never experienced. Yoongi held out his hand and Jimin hesitantly took it, confusion written on his face.

Usually, his clients wouldn't care for introductions, they'd just flirt and practically usher his boss out in order to get what they paid for.

Jimin was absolutely shocked. The sum of money this man paid is unbelievable! It's usually much less than what this man paid, was a night with Jimin really worth that amount of money?!

"Please, feel free to grab a drink, they come with your purchase." Jimin's boss offers, walking closer to the client.

"Be sure to tell me if Chim doesn't please you, I'll be sure to give you a free session with someone better."

Ouch

It wasn't meant to be audible to him, but Jimin definitely heard him. Yoongi looked at the unnamed boss strangely and then looked at Jimin, his gaze softening immediately, a daring aura protruding from his well-built body.

Jimin had to stop the staring before the cold sensation of drool started, not that he could stop it now that it was already forming.

"I'm sure he'll be enough."

The sentence sent chills down Jimin's spine as Yoongi's eyes did not part from the younger. The boss shared a quick bow with Yoongi before heading out.

Jimin's heart began to beat incredibly fast, not realizing the intensity of the situation until now. But he loved the adrenaline.

Although he knew not to get his hopes up, he could be just like the rest. Soft, caring, submissive, and nice.

Jimin liked to be bottom, dominated and tortured. However, there was a thin line between dominating and being raped. He could never find a man who would be willing to be a little more than aggressive. And when they were, they were overly violent and would cause lasting injuries. Jimin never received what he wanted.

"The customer's pleasure always comes first," Jimin whispered to himself, sighing in defeat and utter disdain. He felt a strong and oddly soft hand grab his chin, causing him to look up.

He met eyes with his customer, Min Yoongi.

"What's the matter, baby boy?" His voice was deep and husky, the sentence sent chills down the younger's spine and he liked it.

The boss twisted his lips from frustration. He couldn't help but sense a feeling of possession, Jimin was his. He owns Jimin.

He gets snapped out of his moment of anger once Yoongi speaks to him. "That'll be all, thank you." Yoongi was sure to be polite even though he felt anger rushing through him as well.

The boss bows once more and leaves the room, attempting to hide the evident scowl on his face.

Yoongi turns back around to look into the eyes of Jimin. "Ah, where should we start?" Yoongi places his hands on Jimin's bare thighs.

"Maybe with a blowjob?" Jimin asks bluntly. The action was always a starter for his customers.
Yoongi smirked at the seemingly strong yet vulnerable younger.

Jimin begins to rise so he could give Yoongi what he offered until he feels Yoongi slap his thighs. He yelps and sits back down.

"You will do what I instruct of you." Jimin slowly nods. "I need to hear your beautiful voice baby, what's my name?"

Jimin has seen this before, he's heard this before. "Daddy," Jimin whispers seductively, earning another slap on the face of his thigh.

Jimin hisses in pain, "it's master." Jimin's eyes widen, he's never heard that one before. "Yes, master."

Jimin doesn't know what changed but as soon as his boss left, Yoongi's whole demeanor changed, and Jimin loved it.

Yoongi lowers himself to the point he's on his knees and places his hands on Jimin's waist. He then runs his fingers down towards Jimin's crotch until he finally grazes it.

Jimin watches Yoongi's fingers as he taps his hard-on. Suddenly, without warning, Yoongi grabs Jimin's private, and Jimin recoils, letting out a strangled moan.

Yoongi smirks and proceeds to play with Jimin's bulge, listening intently to Jimin's quiet yet attractive moans.

Yoongi's hands wander up to Jimin's waist and he pulls the shorter impossibly closer to himself. Yoongi slides off Jimin's black laced panties and licks his lips at the sight of Jimin's erection springing up in his face.

Jimin can feel wet and refined kisses on his inner thigh, he was being teased. Jimin's toes curl as Yoongi begins sucking on Jimin's thigh, causing Jimin's body to tremor with excitement.

Jimin just stares at the situation with shock, not knowing if he should stop Yoongi or not, it doesn't seem like Yoongi would take it well to be stopped doing something he wants to enjoy.

Jimin moans rather loudly and is immediately pulled from his thoughts as soon as Yoongi's lips wrap around his dick.

Before Jimin could adjust his posturing, Yoongi starts bobbing his head up and down while licking and slurping.

It's been a while since Jimin felt such pleasure, he hasn't moaned in a while and it felt good to have the tables turned for a change, but it was wrong.

Jimin's hands were on the side of him, balancing him as he leaned back and allowed Yoongi to please him until Jimin held up his hand and slightly pushed Yoongi.

It didn't work, he was trying his best to get the customer to stop without saying a word, he didn't want to moan over his words, it'd be misleading and contradicting.

Yoongi picks up his pace.

Jimin could honestly say he didn't have much stamina and couldn't hold back from cumming since he was always the one giving the head, not receiving it.

He was a moaning mess but he didn't want to climax, he felt wrong doing so. The quote for the strip club is the only rule, and Jimin is currently breaking it.

Jimin pushes at Yoongi's shoulders as he felt a familiar sensation in his stomach. Yoongi removes his hand from underneath Jimin's thigh, grabbing a hold of Jimin's wrist and placing it on his own head.

Jimin didn't understand what he was supposed to do, pet him? Jimin let out a whiny moan as Yoongi began slowing down.

Jimin then begins guiding Yoongi's head and it felt like heaven and hell intertwining. "I want all of you."