05

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"If my phone is dead then why the screen still come on." Armani asked Monty as she passed him the blunt.

"Thassa good ass question." He said.

"To show you that your phone is dead duh." Said Akeem.

"But if the screen still turn on don't that mean it's not really dead?" She asked.

They all turned and looked at each other.

"Woahhh." They said.

"If you drop soap on the ground don't that mean the floor clean but the soap dirty?" She asked.

"Stoppp you're making my brain hurt." Said Azari.

"Is the S or the C silent in Scent?" Asked Monty.

"I don't know." Said Akeem. "Quit asking smart ass questions."

"If you get out the shower clean how does your towel get dirty?" Asked Azari.

"Yooo, for real how does it?" Asked Akeem.

They had gone through 3 fat backwoods in rotation and so the effects of the weed were safe to say kicking in at max. They all suddenly stopped talking and got onto their phones deciding to do their own thing and enjoy the silence. She hadn't heard from Nasir in about a week and oddly enough, she wasn't too bothered by that. School and money was her only concern so he was on the back burner safe to say. Armani scrolled through instagram liking pictures and funny videos she saw from time to time looking up to see if anyone was talking to her, because sometimes when she was high she had the tendencies to disassociate.

"Y'all I'm hungry." Azariah complained when the hunger from the high kicked in. Her hungriness suddenly made Armani aware of hers thus making her stomach growl.

"Me too, I want some Chick-Fil-A." Said Armani sitting up from her seat.

"You got Chick-Fil-A money?" Asked Monty as he got up. "Cause I sure as hell don't."

"We know brokie." Joked Azari making Armani snicker.

"A nigga broke." said Akeem making her huff because she was getting annoyed, not by them but by her stomach constantly growling as if she was starving.

"Okay well, I'm bout to go get me some food and head home, I'm tired as hell." Armani says getting up.

"Oou I'm coming with you." said Azari making Armani nod her head.

"Come on then." Armani grabbed her purse and keys. She didn't waste any time to snatch the blunt right out of Monty's hand before she proceeded to walk off.