92. Twice Imagine 2/9

ORANGE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The beach air was refreshing, the sand is softly golden with just the right comforting warmth. With every step the sand shifted, with every motion forwad it felt like walking on fresh snow. The fine grains under foot give me warmth from the suns rays. 

I look aside and notice the dark caramel locks as it swayed in the calm wind, swaying her strands of hair.

"Jeongyeon..." I say to her, receiving a small smile as she looks into my orbs.

"I love you" As meaningful as it sounds, it came from my heart.

She looked deeply in my eyes as she looked across the sparkly ocean sea, the highlights of the orange shades painted sky above whilst reflecting onto the ocean.

"I love you too, never forget that..." She sighed as she looked down onto the little grinds of sand.

The cold shore breeze blew right through my pale sweater as we both sat on a big rock, closing my lashes to hear the waves crashing along the rocks and the shore.

I felt the presence leave my side, i look at her as she was slowly walking away.

"Make sure you come here tomorrow..." She said loud enough for me to hear.

I nodded as i smile once again, my white dress swaying like an angel. The sun setting down, the waves getting closer to the rocks and the shore.

I noticed weird glances looking at me, looking down as i gulped whilst fiddling with my fingers.

My anxiety rissen, i stood up quickly amd walked away from the glances.

After the next day of the sun setting i walked along the warmed, heated sand whilst making me ponder where Jeongyeon is going to meet me.

I look around as i noticed no one here, i sat on the common big rock where Jeongyeon and i sat frequently. I took my place as i sighed and smelled the fresh air coming from the sea, my emotions starting to differ.

I light sound came right next to me, i look to my side as i see a piece of postcard paper next to me. It had a specific picture of a familiar face that i could recognise easily.

Jeongyeon face was on there whilst she was at the same exact beach that i am on right now. Questions started to flood my brain as i gave a nervous laugh myself. I turn it around as i saw neat handwriting on the back of the post card.

---------------------------------------------------------

This used to be my place that i used to go to whenever i felt sad, happy or even anxious. It was my happy place for a very long time. At night i would sneak out of my house just to go to this specific beach that gave me comfort in the teenager days, it was like a second home to me but outside haha.

I love this place at sunset.

---------------------------------------------------------

I smile to myself as i agreed with Jeongyeon's statement, still waiting for her as all the strangers left the beach to carry on with their lives. After a while i decided to leave the beach as the starry sky shone out to me, the orange colors leaving the sky above.

I came into my room as i sit in my chair, the computer right in front of me. My curiosity increases as i log into my PC, making sure to have all the questions answered in my head.

After researching about the beach that Jeongyeon loved so much, i started to read an article that made me confused.

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yoo Jeongyeon
Status: Deceased
1996-2017

Summer night of 2017 a stranger has found something strange in the water. After the shore was pushing "the thing" closer to the shore the stranger started to call the ambulance and police.

A dead body was drifting closer to the shore, after the whole crew came by the detectives noticed a damp letter in her pocket written to an unknown girl called (Y/N) (L/N).

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt cold blooded, my heart has stopped at a rate as my soul felt nothing. Tears started to prickle my eye, sobbing sounds came from my mouth. After reading the whole article, i felt nothing.

All the time i was talking to no one, people looking at me like i was a crazy person, how come i didn't know. I put my head at my desk as i started to cry and cry as i let all my tears out.

A comforting pat on the head is all i felt when i cried.