95. Twice Imagine 5/9

Blue

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Between clouds that promise rain, is a river of blue. The fluff in the sky made shapes as a human eye could distinguish the image as they look up to the aqua sky. The grass underneith me swayed in the wind, making it tickle my smooth skin.

Feet firmly planted on the ground I still look up at a defiant sky, the dome of our existence. A face covered my view of the sky, a gorgeous face to be exact as I smile that she came to visit  me.

I went up to sit straight as I stretched my limbs, I turn my head as I see her sit closely to me whilst watching the view of the open land that could be ran all over as it seemed to go beyond the horizon. I put my head on my crossed arms that were on my knees as I sniff in the fresh air that made me think of life in a positive way; optimistic way. I shuffled closer to her, letting my head rest on her soft shoulder that made me feel comfortable.

I felt her warm hand patting my head, ruffling my hair whilst kissing my forehead. Afterward she put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close towards her, making me feel more loved than anyone else.

I lifted my head off her shoulder as I made eye contact with her brown hazel orbs which looked concerned.

"Jihyo..." I asked her calmly.

Her hand resting ontop of mine, whilst rubbing her thumb across my hand. I giggled quietly at her cuteness as I carried on with my sentence.

"Please don't ever leave me..." My eyebrows furrowed as my heart rate started to increase.

She looked deep into my orbs as she turned towards the view again whilst smiling to herself as my eyes were still on her, curious what she was going to say. Either it will make me feel loved or broken.

"It's one thing to fall inlove. It's another to feel someone else falling in love with you, and to feel responsibility towards that love"

"I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets"

My heart fluttered, tears coming onto the surface as I quickly wiped them away with my hands, my eyes becoming red as I once again rest my head into my crossed arms that was on my knees.

"So to answer your curious question, I won't ever leave you..." She finished her sentence with a meaningful smile.

"I love you Jihyo..."My tinted cheeks where visible to her as I continued to look at the view.

"I love you too..." She replied as I smiled underneath my arms where she couldn't see but she knew I was.

I heard her stand up onto her feet as I saw her silhouette behind her, stretching her limbs full of happiness. I looked up at her as I saw a sad smile whenever I knew we parted ways, always missing each other when we have to go.

"Go back to cleaning you room, otherwise your mother will be angry. Thank you for the visit once again" I heard Jihyo's soft voice as I looked back as i saw her walking away from me.

I pouted once again, I layed back onto my back as I watch the aqua blue sky. The clouds staying still, full of calmness whilst they carried no weight. I mentally slap myself as I needed to carry on cleaning up my room, I sighed with defeat.

I closed my eyes as i saw darkness once again, for a few seconds I let myself gain consciousness and came back to reality.

I pulled off the VR set off my eyes, ruffling my hair to make it less messy. I set it down onto the desk whilst carrying on cleaning up my room.

I always enjoyed talking to Jihyo, my imaginary friend or lover that I programmed into the game to bring me comfort and love as I don't get any in reality. Only wishing that she was real...

 Only wishing that she was real