Chapter 18: {Morning}⚠

Mature scene ahead

Sorry guys, I had to put this scene in. If you are not interested to read it, skip to '⚠ (mature scene over)'

Hope you enjoy it;)

|I never thought anyone would ever makes me smiles, laugh and captures my heart as fast as you have.|

Nina's pov:

The next day i woke up to someone brushing his hand over my cheeks. I opened my eyes and they instantly met with Adrian.

"Good morning." He said in his voice husky.

"Good morning," I said my voice cracking.

Adrian pulled me closer to him, his hand on my stomach under the blanket. We were both still naked.

"I need to go home." I murmured and he frowned.

"Right now? It's Saturday can't you leave a bit late?" He asked and I nodded.

"I can do that," I said and he smiled.

"You know I only had one release yesterday and my cock is still hard." He said and my eyes widened.

"You made me cum four times," I said and he chuckled.

"I was going to make it six times but you were too tired for more." He admitted and my jaw dropped.

"You are insane," I stated and he laughed lightly. I felt his hand going down my belly and stop right on my clit. I looked at him and found him grinning.

"Move on to your side." He said and I turned around. His front press on my back and I felt him wrapped one of his hand under my thigh. He lifts it up and lines himself near my sore pussy. He didn't warn me as he thrust back in it, making me groaned from the pain. Soon it was replaced with pleasure. He put my leg on his waist as he rubbed my clit with his hand.

"Fuck Adrian." I moaned.

"I know baby, you make me feel the same." He hissed in my ears. My eyes closed from the pleasure and I gasped when he went really deep.

"I'm close." He said and I nodded.

"Me too."

He went faster and faster and faster and we both cum. I turned to him and crashed my lips on his. His cock was still inside me as we make out in this awkward position. He slowly removed it and it was still covered with cum.

"Damn.," he said and I looked away, blushing.

⚠ ( mature scene over)

"Let's get a shower. I'll make breakfast." He suggested and I nodded. We both stood up and I was about to wrap the blanket around me when Adrian snatched it away from me.

"No hiding from me." He stated and I nodded hesitantly. He walked to his closet and took out a shirt for me. He went to take a shower while I waited for him. Once he finished, he walked out, naked.

"I forgot my clothes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah like I believe you.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I was still sore and the shower really helped to relax my muscle.

Once I finished, I stepped out and dried myself. I put on the shirt and the boxer Adrian gave me and walked downstairs. I was really glad that there was no one here beside us.

I walked into the kitchen and found him near the oven. I walked slowly behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and smiled.

"Sit down, breakfast is ready." He said and I nodded.

I sat near the counter and waited for him. It was like every couple would do. The boyfriend behind the oven cooking, while the girlfriend sits and watch him. In my case, I don't know what to call this. We weren't a couple or a thing. Should I call that one nightstand?

It didn't look like it though. We both wake up next to each other, we both enjoy very much our night and it wasn't awkward between us. It was neutral.

"Stop thinking too much," Adrian said putting a plate filled with pancakes in front of me.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, watching him take a seat in front of me. He poured some juice for himself and for me before grabbing his fork.

"Well you are frowing without even realising it and you were staring hard at the table." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

I took a bite of the pancake and I must say it was really good.

"How is it?" I looked up and saw Adrian staring at my lips.

"It's good. Really good." I said and he smirked.

"I'm good at everything baby." He winked making me smiled. He went on eating and so did i. When we finished, I walked to the sink and started to wash the dishes.

"Let it, I'll do it," Adrian said and I shake my head no.

"You cook, it's only fair if I do the dishes," I said and heard him chuckled. I felt him pressed his front to my back and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look cute standing in my shirt." He murmured, the smile never leaving my face. However, I needed answers and I need him to answer.

"Adrian, can I ask you something?" I asked turning off the tap water.

"Sure, go on." He said and I sighed.

"What are we?" I asked and there was a long silence.

"I don't do one-night stand if that's what you are thinking." He answered shortly. I frowned and turned around to face him.

"Can you be more clear," I asked and he sighed.

"Listen, stop overthinking everything. I personally don't know what we are right now but whatever is it, we can make it work. At least let's give it a try." He said, "We both know that last night was the best night for both of us and I wouldn't mind to do it again."

His smile was there. He seems pretty confident with what he was suggesting and my heart seems to agree with him.

"How about we start again? I'll take you on dates, buy you gifts, and we will get to know each other more." He suggested.

"Adrian, I'm not telling you to take me to dates or buy me gifts. The thing is that if we want to be something, we both need to know each other. I only know you as my cousin's friend-"

"I know what you are saying and I know what to do."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah