chapter 42

WATASHI GA KITTA!

hey guys! Welcome back to my chapter! I uploaded this early, as a sorry for being late. Also, i have a question. I've really liked writing the filler chapters, and Judging on views, you guys like them too. Do you guys want a longer book with more fillers? Or a book with mostly story? Please answer over here. Anyway, Hope you like the chapter!

Izuku midoriya woke up to his blaring all-might-themed alarm clock, yelling out "I AM HERE!"

as he groaned to get up, he felt something heavy holding him down.

He removed the blankets to see uraraka snuggled up to him, holding a content face.

He sighed softly, before gently running his hand through her brown, silky hair, earning a happy him from his girlfriend.

After a few minutes though, he decided she had enough beauty sleep.

"Ochaco.. wake up.." he said using a soft voice.

" Mmm.. no..too...warm..and soft..." Shr whispered, but izuku heard it, making him slightly flustered.

For the next 5 minutes was filled with groans and soft, frustrated moans.

"Fine. I'll cuddle with you after today,for as long as you want, if you get up now. I promise." Deku made a deal.

She shot up immediately, getting up, and bouncing with her bubbly attitude.

"Deal!" She shouted, happy.

"Finally. Also, how fid you get here without being caught?" He asked, not remembering her sleeping with him.

Ahe pointed towards the window, which had been slightly creaked open.

He gave her a playfully annoyed sigh, and he got up, wrapping his hands arohnd her waist and resting his chin on the crook of her neck.

"So soft" he lightly moaned into her neck, managing to nibble her ear a bit.

"Hey, I thought you said no more softy touchy time, huh?" She asked, as she tried to comb her hair with deku's untouched brush.

"Sorry, can't stop." He retorted, still snuggling into her.

She giggled slightly, as she wrapped her hands around his head, too, snuggling into him.

"K. Time to go ochaco. See you out there." He said, as she was let down out of deku's firm grasp, and landed into her bedroom.

"K. bye, love you." She said, as she pecked his lips.

"Love you two, and also, your not getting away with that peck." He said playfully, as he grabbed her pulled her into a proper kiss.

They pulled back, though ochaco wanted more, and said there last goodbyes and good lucks before leaving.

Deku had made it downstairs, already in his gym uniform, to see all the boys down.

"Alright, your here midoriya. Let's go on a final jog, before we start the sports festival, which is in a half hour." Iida half greeted.

He nodded his head, signaling he understood, and they headed out.

As they ran around the lake, they noticed alot of glances abd greeting from people, which they politely greeted back, or just waved at.

"Man, alot of recognition ever since the festival started huh?" Mineta commented.

" Yeah, that's true. Probably because people had come to the festival to watch, or just on television. Maybe they think of us as something to look up too, or are just excited to see the most interesting and most viewed event all over the world. Probably the second choice, but it could be any reason In total. Maybe people aren't reading this long mutter, who knows? But, maybe the author has taken control of me, and is writing some stuff down. Huh no wonder-".

" SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!" bakugo yells, so mad and annoyed to the point his grins were showing by the side of his head.

"Ah, sorry kachaan." Midoriya said, rubbing the nape of his neck in embarresment.

He Huff's, trying his best not to get mad.

Everyone stares at him again, this time them bewildered he didn't go full on breakneck on izuku.

He jogged along, ignoring the shocked stares.

"Well," sero started, and Iida finished it with something that caught them off guard.

"What the frick just happened?"

______________________________________

As the class waited on being called out, for the second day of the sports festival.

"ALRIGHT! NOW,FINALLY, MAKING A GRAND INTRODUCTION, BEST FOR LAST, THE STARS THAT CAME IN THE TOP LAST EVENTS, CLASS 1-A!" mic shouts, adding too many comas-

The class makes a nervous entrance, not sure how to feel on the praise.

" Thanks for the intro, mic. Now, discussing today's events. They will be slightly different. We now have a chance to start the tournament! Or, if we roll on something else, we will do an event. Though, this will be the last event we do before heading into the tournaments, and that's a 'if we land on another event.' understood?" Midnight explained, as she gained nods and " yeahs" from others.

"Now, spinning the wheel.." she says, as she got into a more,... Intruding pose, which made most blush a bit, as she spinned the wheel.

"Aaannd.."

"THE TOURNAMENT!!" mic screamed, as the stadium busted into cheers and woops of joy.

"Now, starting right off the bat, let's decide matchups before we get 10 minutes to prepare." Aizawa says in his sleepy and bored voice, sadly waking up because of the loud cheers.

A hologram appeared through the stadium, with cards, and each students picture was on each.

They turned backwards, and started to shuffle at unsee-able speeds.

"Annd here are the matchups!" Exclaimed.

Izuku looked at the first two cards, to find him against...

Hitoshi Shinso.

Hey guys! Sorry thid chapter was so short, I wanted to add more, but decided it be cooler for another chap. See you all later! Super out!