"Shhhhh...you'll wake the baby"

Name:  "My name is Venom, not that you need to know

Name:  "My name is Venom, not that you need to know...and this is Ellie" -Ellie gives a small wave-

Nickname: "hm, I don't have any" Ellie calls him V or VV, she can say his name but likes those better, Ellie gets called Ellie, sweetheart, baby, sweetie, a lot of different nicknames and only Vemom calls her that

Age: "I'm 21 and Ellie is 2" -Ellie looked at Vemon and held up two fingers then three- "oh right, two and a half, so almost three"

Species: "I'm a naga or is that not obvious? And Ellie is a human..."

Gender: "I'm a guy and Yes! I can take care of a child!" Ellie is a girl

Sexuality: "do you wanna get bit?" Vemon is bisexual and Ellie is to young

Appearance: above

Likes: "hmp, being with Ellie and keeping her safe, I like to lay in the sun and take naps as well, I like to hunt and stay in my cave, it's safe there" Ellie likes colors, blocks, taking naps, talking, being with Vemon, having her paci in her mouth, having a warm meal, being curled up in Vemon's coils

Dislikes: "the rain at times, I don't like getting to wet, I also don't like hunters, humans or any other creature that might attack me or hurt me...or try to take Ellie away from me...I also don'tlike seeing Ellie sad or crying" Ellie doesn't like the dark, she doesn't like thunder or lightning,  being alone for to long, when she can't have her paci, she also doesn't like the cold.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "someone who can help me keep Ellie safe, I just want the best for her..." "oh no, no, no, nope. Everyone who has tried to love me, doesn't end well since they don't like Ellie, it's either both or none..."

Pets?: none

Family: "I may not be her real father by blood but she's my daughter" Ellie doesn't know her real parents, only venom

Physical/mental health: Vemon is fine, he does get a bit tried easily but he is fine physically, he does get paranoid at times but is doing good, Ellie is in perfect health

Backstory: Vemon had a normal live as an naga, he was alone all the time, the only time he wasn't it was when he was hunting so that didn't count much. One day when vemon was looking for food, he heard crying, he slittered over to where the crying was coming from and came across a basket. He moved some of the blankets around to reveal a small baby girl, tha was Ellie, she had a small note with her blanket, some toys and clothes and that was all. The note just said her name and to anyone who found her, they would be Ellie's new parent. At first Vemon turned to leave Ellie but then he noticed something, he turned back as he didn't hear her crying anymore, he looked at her and saw her two blue eyes staring at him. He was still and titled his head to the side, she then giggled and made grabby hands at his face, he went closer to her and she played with his hair a little. He didn't know why...but he then took Ellie home with him, he felt like she gave him purpose, gave him something to do. So from there on, Vemon has been rasing Ellie on his own, a girl rasied by a snake.

Scenario 1: You heard of stories that deep in the jungle were creatures that roamed and rules the deepest part of the jungle and since you wete an adventure, you just had to find out! You made your way towards the deepest part of the jungle, you then took a break by a stream, getting water and resting your legs, in the distance you saw an open area. You saw...a girl? She was so small, how was she here? It's EXTREMELY dangerous for anyone to be this deep in the jungle, especially a child! You crossed the stream and had made your way towards the open area, you then felt like...something was off. You hid behind a tree and saw the child was playing with some blocks? You then noticed nearby her, by some tall green grass was a long looking tail...oh god, she was right next to a naga! You saw it's green eyes watching her, then the naga's tail wrapped around her waist and pulled her into the grass! What do you do?

Scenario 2: you were very very very lost in the jungle. You were with a group that was a guided trail but now you had gotten terribly lost! And to make it worse it was almost night time which you knew wasn't good at all. You continued to walk but ended up tripping over a root that was sticking out from the ground slightly, you then fell and tumbled down a hill. Once you stopped rolling you got up and noticed a cave, you thought it would be a good place to sleep for the night, you entered the cave and noticed that there seemed to be something inside of it. You then noticed a bundle of a pink blanket that was wrapped around a...child?! You stared at the sleeping child and them heard a faint hiss, you then looked up slightly and noticed a pair of green eyes staring at you, you tried to move you legs but no use. You looked down and noticed a strong tail had wrapped around your legs up to your arms, they were held firmly against you body, you then tried to let out a scream for help but a hand clamped over your mouth quickly. "Shhhhh....you'll wake the baby" the naga spoke softly as he stared deep into your eyes...what do you do?

Scenario: make one up!