Brandon(6)

My siblings were a mess. There were 5 of us and me being the oldest. My mom still hasn't returned....I hope she isn't shooting up again and actually went to get help this time.

"DIEGO and ALLYSA STOP!!!!" The we're the twins and the second oldest 15 years old and fighting over a tv remote while Luiz and Rosalind sat at the table eating dinner. The house was a fucking mess. Where the hell was that woman, I'm not a maid service. I started picking up random trash my siblings would unconsciously leave around and shoving into the trash before pulling the whole bag to to bring it outside. Next I have to bath Papi and that's never any fun. I opened the door and to my surprise Nicholas was outside.

"What the hell do you want ?"I pushed past him going to the street to put the trash in the bin.

"To apologize,"

"Oh your not here to be converted. Or to jack me off again and tell me to fuck off" I said sarcastically and he grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry. I never mean to hurt you. I just...we just wouldn't work. That night I felt disgusting doing that to you after I had thought about it. Your like a brother to me..." he pleaded.

He felt disgusted ??? This was bullshit. I laughed pushing past him.

"I have 4 kids in that house and a father who's barely even responsive that needs a bath." I'm emotionally drained. I didn't have time for this right now.

"Really ? I'm trying to talk to you-"

"Nick not everyone has it all like you. I'm raising my siblings, playing nurse to a dying man, and trying to keep my grades up so I can keep going to school. I get it you don't feel the same as I do- we'll did . I'm moving on. Just let me move on" I shook my head and he pulled me into his arms. I could feel my heart starting to ache all over again.

"I just wanted to let you know, I would never hurt you intentionally." I hugged him back.

"I love you..." his voice was small.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"That's why you need to stay away from me. We need some space to let this die down. That means the wedding too. I think it's best if you don't come, my dad seen the kiss...."

"But, Wes asked me- I want to be apart of the wedding. I started saving money for my suit"

"Well use that to help your family. We just need some distance. I'm sorry again if I hurt you. Goodbye Brandon." He patted my back before turning and leaving out the front yard.

Did he just break up with me?