14

Andrea

A week later
7:13 p.m.

"yo give me this fucking bottle" Zya said taking the liquor bottle out of my hand  

"yo give me my shit back"

"nah go wash yo ass you stink" She covered her nose

"ion stink now give me back the bottle" I took the bottle out her hand

"I'm just saying like you really need to stop drinking"

"dude you don't know shit, please just get out"

"nah tell me what the fuck is wrong with you. You been crying and drinking all week. Is it because of what's going on with April?"

yes

"I'm fine, just get out"

She sighed "alright" she walked out

I laid down and scrolled through Instagram, which i shouldn't even be on since I been getting a lot of hate. It's been a week since Dani basically cut me off and I've being doing the same thing I was doing after I left hospital from seeing my grandma... drinking, crying, and smoking. Shit I even popped some Xanax. I would take like three or four a day. Of course nobody knows about the pills and I don't them too. I shouldn't be doing them but that's the only thing that make me feel numb from all this pain. I fuck up one time and mess up my future with the one person I wanted. I haven't did nothing since she left my house the other day. No shower, barely ate, only using the bathroom inside my bathroom and then laying back down.

I drunk some more liquor as Bryson Tiller teach me a lesson blasted through my speakers in my room. My room was dark and my hoodie was over my head covering my hair and face.

You just left town
Yeah, you skated on me
Bounce, switch locations on me
Can't keep waiting on me
Made a mistake, baby
Now you're tryna find a replacement for me, babe
Oh, hold up
Why we broke up
Guess I don't know, love?
Guess I don't know
Baby, I had to grow up
I don't want you with no one
No one, yeah

I sung some of the lyrics as I laid down and then someone knocked on my door.

"Zya leave me alone bro!"

My door opened anyway

"didn't I say close the fucking door"

"I heard you but I'm not leaving" a familiar voice said

I sat up pulling my head back, squinting my eyes since my eyes was a little dizzy.

"what you doing here?"

I grabbed my phone and seen I had a text from Zya.

Zya❤️: you said to get out not to help you... love you bro❤️.

Zya❤️: I know she haven't been around but who else better to talk to it about than somebody that went through this.

I sighed and closed my phone as she sat at the bottom of the bed

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to right now Andrea but I just want to be here for you"

"I'm good you can leave"

"Andrea... are you okay" we made eye contact looking into each others eyes

Everybody have been asking me this and I just brush it off and say yeah but this time it's like she could read my whole entire body language. I pulled away from us staring and I just broke down crying.