Situation Change

"But why not, Zim?"

"I told you no, Gir. I can't do anything with these emotions so leave me alone about it."

"I just want to see you happy."

"What?"

"I want to see you happy. Dib makes you happy."

"You can tell? Shit."

"Your people are all gone. Who would hold you to such rules as love?"

"Shut up, Computer! I'm going to school!"

"Here's your-"

"No!"

"But Zim-"

"No. I'll starve."

There is that ridiculous screaming. But this time it's not going to work. I am so annoyed with this garbage. I can't be in love. I was made to hate everyone!

"Arg!"

"Ah!"

Oops. When I shouted I had also grabbed my trash can and threw it over the fence and someone was standing there on the other side.

     Running around the fence, Dib stood there rubbing his head while his sister just stood there scowling.

Dammit.

"Sorry, puny human. Gir!"

"Coming!"

There he is.

"Gather the garbage off of Dib, put it in our trashcan and put it back by our curb."

"Yes sir!"

"Then stay inside with Mini Moose and computer!"

"Of course, sir."

Dammit, Zim.

Urg, I hate myself.

Just keep on moving towards your destination. Keep as level headed as you can. You promised MiB you would quit misbehaving more than normal. I don't even want to try to act like an actual human right now. For fuck sake.

"Give it back, Gaz!"

"No!"

Whoa!

Gaz slammed into my shoulder as she ran by and I stepped over in time to see Dib run after her. I guess she stole one of his inventions.

"Get back here, Gaz!"

"No."

Look at him go. I wonder why he's kept with this look all these years. The trench coat, the weird oblong alien head on his shirt. His jeans changed. He wears normal jeans. Not skinny jeans, not bellbottomes, regular straight jeans.

"Stupid Dib."

"Zim!"

Oh no. Not this guy.

Keef ran up behind me and started walking my pace.

"Keef."

"Hey Zim. I heard from Agent 234 that you wanted to know about me."

"I just want to know what kind of alien you are."

"The Vasidial."

"Ah."

The Vasidial people were a race of aliens, similar to my race but they are loving, committed, and honest. And they aren't created in a lab.

"Did you see that guy that bumped into you yesterday?"

"I did."

"Do you think he's an alien?"